Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 58votes)

Evil Heart

Alt Names: alt 千锤百炼alt イビルハートalt Blogio širdis
Author: Taketomi Tomo
Artist: Taketomi Tomo
Genres: Drama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenSports SportsTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Masaki Umeo is a middle schooler with a nasty temper. Because of his temper, he is causing all sorts of problems and is constantly involved in fights causing his sister to worry about his well-being. One day, he stumbles upon an Aikido class which he becomes interested in, but soon dismisses it until he meets Daniel- an english teacher from Canada. Daniel teaches Umeo about the way of Aikido in hopes of giving Umeo a different outlook in his life, but it isn't that simple because there is a dark reason behind Umeo's temper...
Go to Evil Heart Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

76 Comments

I...I am in love with you.

I had lost any and all hope this would ever get scanlated again.

This was #1 at the top of my wanted list, so much so that I contacted a number of groups about paying them some amount to start doing scans of it.

Thank you so much for this.

And I already gave up hope. Thank you very much.

I'll learn to scanlate just for this manga.

new Chapters are on the way

*still waiting*

Love this manga.

new Chapters are on the way
still being made?
Really powerful manga. I love it.
What the- chapter 18 at first made it look like the manga got cancelled, but then it ends by hinting at things to come?
A really good manga.!

@TheCreepin32 and yes its creepy if its a male teacher especially if its isn't the male protagonist
Love this manga, but
Spoiler
@leere
its not
Volumes: 3
Chapters: 34
Is it... ended? O_O Or is it just spoilers?
I'd usually consider the MC too young for me to be interested in the manga, but the plot summary sounds like it has more to offer. Followed.
*Presses follow button*
:o amazing :o this manga is my find of the century! or at least, of the week! damn... such a strong, expressive manga, a must-scanlate more so that I can read xD
...also a must-read ofc :P
Thanks DarkShadowScans. It was great.
damn i read this and its good its really good it shows the dark part of humanity what abe said about the excuse the crude language "shitty adults" is so dang true they see yet they dont care and there is a messed up family of a kid who'll beat the crap out of anyone his sister not doing anything but crying (atleast call the police!) and family that simply turns their back on the rest of them allowing the violence to escalate...
Excellent manwha, I wish it was released more regularly but looks like that may be changing since it didnt take last two long. Very emotional and I am in turmoil. I hated and still do despise the brother but at the same time....he tried apologizing and got stabbed....What really happened? His anger at her stabbing him now seems justified even if all of his other actions don't. They also seem to be setting up a scenario where they are showing how bad things happen and cause people to become like this. Really touches upon the psyche of these people well so far in my opinion.
Great manga, I remember reading this a while back and I'm glad there's more.

So many things and people talk about doing good in the world without really acknowledging what 'bad' is, but this addresses the bad in things.
    • pen likes this
I love ume's face when he's angry. Those killer face dang.
interesting, can't wait for more was waiting for new releases
I'm piss off...really piss off, man who bring violence to woman, kid and their family are scum...If they think they are so tough why not pick someone at their size like me...i'm gonna show them HELL
OMG NEW SCAN.
any idea what happened to it I was really loving this manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics