Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 170votes)

Stravaganza ~Isai no Hime~

Alt Names: alt ストラヴァガンツァ ~異彩の姫~alt La Stravaganzaalt Stravaganza - Isai no Hime
Author: Tomi Akihito
Artist: Tomi Akihito
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMystery MysterySeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Humans live mostly behind safe walls, protected from the many non-human creatures outside. In this kingdom's walled capital city of Mitera lives an unusual young warrior woman known as Claria. The story begins as she takes a potentially deadly walk alone in the woods, encountering various dangerous creatures-- most notably a lizardman that treats her surprisingly kindly. But what no one knows about Claria is that she is secretly this kingdom's ruler, Queen Vivian!
Go to Stravaganza ~Isai no Hime~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

356 Comments

Awesome, update! Keep them coming.

I don't think the people were expecting that.. 

Many readers were following this, so it's good to see it getting more attention. It's on-going so it can't be that bad. Great pick Futari wa Pretty Anon and thank you!

When I first read the 1st chapter, I tought it was a really nice beginning. the 2nd one, while also nice, dropped a little of my expectations.

Spoiler

This page is so funny:

Spoiler

She's such a character!!

I hope we won't have to wait another year for third chapter.

I hope the lizardman was already dead when he got snatched and those sound effects were just eating sounds :(

Nice art and all but she doesn't move like a warrior, paticularly when the salamander is chasing her

thmikuro.gif

them thighs.

Why the heck do Scanlators choose to start a series, but then only translate one chapter!?!?  That makes no sense at all.. It has now been more than half a year since ONE chapter has been translated. 

in hopes of other groups taking interest?

yeah thank you guys !

WTF!! this getting an update.

Thank you Futari Wa pretty annon

That was absolutely beautiful. Why in the hell would they stop translating this?

Absolutely fantastic art. I really would like someone else would take this series. 

holy mama that was amazing.

Why the heck do Scanlators choose to start a series, but then only translate one chapter!?!?  That makes no sense at all.. It has now been more than half a year since ONE chapter has been translated. 

I'd be interested to see the next few chapters of this. 

...Her shorts bother me though. A lot. I'm not entirely sure that the artist understands how clothing works on that part of the body.

Well, it's got me interested. I really liked the first bit, reminded me of a Pixar short.

Looks promising.

Amused that the description gave out slightly more information than the first chapter itself.

Nice art.

Followed for a long time, just read.

I like her.

I formally request a new chapter!!

/sign ^^

Signed by yours faithfully, **** *** ******** ^^

/sign ^^

I, Ditmastre, do hereby sign this request.

/sign ^^

if there's no lizard man in the second chapter it's an instant unfollow...lizard men get no love!! :'(

I've been wanting to read this for a while(as I have with a bunch of Fellows!/Harta series). I'm gonna wait for a few chapters to build up though before starting. I like the art style. Fellows!/Harta seem to have several series with similar art sensibilities that appeal to me. Otoyomegatari, Gisele Alain, Ran to Haiiro no Sekai, and this series now.

Interesting indeed, though if there is comedy, it's hard to imagine any at the moment.

I'd call those first couple pages at least slightly comedic.

Interesting indeed, though if there is comedy, it's hard to imagine any at the moment.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics