Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 41votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?

Alt Names: alt がをゆうalt 彼女がフラグをおられたら おお勇者よ、フラグを立ててしまうとは何事だ!?alt Gawoyuu
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spinoff series of Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-r6893)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN. Thanks the updates.

The picture says it all for those who know the series :) enjoy

And gosh, who put that 1 rating there x_x I've read it already, so I can put a rating down as I want, but this hasn't even been released yet -_-

There's always one in the crowd who rates new series pages with a one star. I call him "hoshi-troll"!

Seriously, they should focus on finishing the one that is running before making spin-offs.

They are still focusing on the main one! This is released in addition to the normal chapter in the magazine. As for the scanlation side, ya the exams kinda hindered us a bit :( Should pick up speed again soon.

And gosh, who put that 1 rating there x_x I've read it already, so I can put a rating down as I want, but this hasn't even been released yet -_-

Seriously, they should focus on finishing the one that is running before making spin-offs.

Wow, such a loooooong name O_o

coming out soon :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics