Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 127votes)

Oresama Teacher

Alt Names: alt Aking Guroalt ฉันนี่แหละอาจาร์alt 俺様ティーチャーalt Bendeniz Öğretmenalt 王样老师alt 王樣老師alt 본좌 티처alt Fight Girlalt Læreren Minalt My Teacheralt Ore-sama Senseialt Ore-sama Teacheralt Oresama Senseialt Thầy giáo của tôialt 我的野蠻老師alt 我的野蛮老师alt Мой учитель
Author: Tsubaki Izumi
Artist: Tsubaki Izumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kurosaki Mafuyu was a juvenile delinquent and head of her gang before her subsequent arrest got her expelled from high school. Now that she’s transferred to a new high school, she’s determined to become an “ultra-shiny, super feminine high school student.” But with a new friend like Hayasaka-kun and a homeroom teacher like Saeki Takaomi (who may be more than he seems), will Mafuyu really be able to live a girly-girl high school life!?
Go to Oresama Teacher Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Character discussion thread New Window dark.chii
  • 10 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Attanus
  • 7 Replies
Topic chinese raws (spoilers) New Window dark.chii
  • 0 Replies

112 Comments

i do love the scenes with Natsuo so much, i want more
one of the best manga I've ever read! love the characters art story everything! ^^, pls keep it coming! can't wait ;)
I'm a sucker for secret identities. Go Natsuo and Bunny Mask Girl!
Only Takaomi can make Mafuyu smile like that :)
late reply is late...
@Boomsickle: LT is also called LoveTeam :)
I really like this manga because of the characters. They all have some .. unexpected quirks and a solid personality, which makes for funny interactions.

The 'antagonists' are also portrayed well. We get to see their reasons for their actions, but even though they oppose the protagonist and friends, their relationship isn't exactly bad (they actually help each other sometimes). I think all (or most) characters are really likable.
Thank you, Cens xD

Another thing I like in OT is its art that has improved a loooot from the beginning
The characters are much prettier, even the volume covers are better.

Or it may only be my imagination
:o Welcome to Team Ayabe Val <3
It says Oresama is also a romance but I wonder where the heck is the romance in this... I really, really love OT the only thing I miss is a boyfriend for Mafuyu :P I cheer for Ayabe /o/
not sure what LT's are but only read a couple chapter and it is interesting already rooting for the teacher :P
Too many potential LTs... I fckn can't decide ._.
This is hilarious

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics