Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 127votes)

Oresama Teacher

Alt Names: alt Aking Guroalt ฉันนี่แหละอาจาร์alt 俺様ティーチャーalt Bendeniz Öğretmenalt 王样老师alt 王樣老師alt 본좌 티처alt Fight Girlalt Læreren Minalt My Teacheralt Ore-sama Senseialt Ore-sama Teacheralt Oresama Senseialt Thầy giáo của tôialt 我的野蠻老師alt 我的野蛮老师alt Мой учитель
Author: Tsubaki Izumi
Artist: Tsubaki Izumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kurosaki Mafuyu was a juvenile delinquent and head of her gang before her subsequent arrest got her expelled from high school. Now that she’s transferred to a new high school, she’s determined to become an “ultra-shiny, super feminine high school student.” But with a new friend like Hayasaka-kun and a homeroom teacher like Saeki Takaomi (who may be more than he seems), will Mafuyu really be able to live a girly-girl high school life!?
Go to Oresama Teacher Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Character discussion thread New Window dark.chii
  • 10 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Attanus
  • 7 Replies
Topic chinese raws (spoilers) New Window dark.chii
  • 0 Replies

112 Comments

I'm re-reading the whole series in one go, and omigosh I've been laughing my butt off till I cried, and loving everybody all the more. Reading chapter 58 right now and Hayasaka must be miiiiiineee! He's so adorable I want to take him home.

This series is one of very few where I actually like the different possible love interests. Furthermore, I actually like ALL of them. Still leaning by a small margin toward Takaomi, but all the other guys are definitely no bad catch. I will be happy whether any romance happen or not. I only ask for at least some resolution where the other guys are concerned if Mafuyu actually chooses someone, which I really do hope she will or have a chance to. Meanwhile, HA.YA.SA.KAAAA, you labu-labu boy, stop stealing my heart with your sparkly grins!
just who is that guy? and just what did mafuyu do to them in the past?
cant' wait for the next chapter..
this is gonna be hilarious too.. =w=
Mafuyu's harem is growing bigger!
Why do I see her as this little kid Queen with a harem of guys serving her? xD
I've loved this series for a long time... and the art just keeps getting better and better, not to mention the hilarious characters. Still shipping Mafuyu and Takaomi, but I love all of the pairings (minus ninja and mafuyu, that one never really works in my mind).
can you even call this a shoujo anymore?
arrgh I ship everyone with mafuyu!! Including Mafuyu!
Stop giving me more guys that I want her to end up with dammit! All these characters are way to cool and interesting, this manga is really fun ton read :)
I really love the ayabe arc~! >.<

There are so many guys I root for her! She's just so lovable as a shoujo heroine~!
I love this manga ,thanks to the scanlation for an excellent job
I'm amazed, her child self has stupid plastered all over her face and still looks like a kid's face instead of a reject to show they're stupid like I see in all the other manga.
Ayabe is my favorite character.
omg! Mafuyu is soo pretty!;) i really like her! and she's also cool as a guy! lol.
I LOVE them all! Kenkawa is so cute when he blushes. He really like Mafuyu san!:)
Those manly tears. u.u
The prez sent what was necessary for them to save her. That way she can see there are princes in the world. The prez isn't the main bad guy hes just playing it cause it fits his goals at the moment (his goals being making his friends (the student consul) fix there problems).
i knew it!lol. i really guess that the bachou is the one who love Canon when they were small..aw.i can't wait for another chapter!loving this more and more! :)
*laughs*
Spoiler
Ahahaha Hayasaka is Gandalf.
how can she be soo handsome and manly
Why can't my broom be this awesome? D:
I really wish there was an edit function :x . I wonder if it was Prez who sent him and possibly others or Takaomi since he knows that he's stronger than her.
Oh god, go Ayabe. I wonder if he's there with the rest of the Student Council or not though.
OK.. I just started reading this, but why all of a sudden in the third chapter is the teacher saying that "I left my shirt and wallet at your place?" !!
sdf000

How about you put spoilers around it then

Spoiler
Spoiler if you haven't read 74 yet:
So it looks like the Banchou of the other school (Nogami Kento?) is still after her. Too bad being an asshole doesn't work. I hope she doesn't freeze up when he finally spits it out though (like in every other manga with the reveal). I hope she just pummels him.
I'm ready for the fairytale.~ Come at me, bro. 8D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics