Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 53votes)

Yume Nikki

Alt Names: alt 夢日記alt ゆめにっきalt Dream Diaryalt Rüya Günlüğü
Author: Machigerita & Kikiyama
Artist: Tomizawa Hitoshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureHorror HorrorMystery MysteryOneshot OneshotPsychological PsychologicalSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Official manga adaptation of the RPGMaker game, Yume Nikki. Madotsuki is a girl that always dreams with the same landscape. Finally, she decides to start exploring her dreams, searching for answers.
Go to Yume Nikki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thoughts on the Yume Nikki Manga New Window werdna314
  • 3 Replies

63 Comments

I thought it was her mouth

But it actually her nose

:lmao:

Well, that was some interesting twists. Madotsuki is now trapped instead of not wanting to go outside.

Too much out of character speech.

So far this is like a manga version of those atrociously bad low-effort movie tie-in video games which is as ironic as it is depressing.

I didn't even know there was a Light Novel. I can't even imagine how that was done.

Well, it didn't came out yet. It's gonna be written by Akira (author from Sasami-san@Ganbaranai) and the art will be done by Arisaka Ako. There's almost no info about it yet, though.

But they know. In the Japanese readme of the game, there's a contact email. Kikiyama said it was fine if they did this, and so was the Light Novel. It's the author's interpretation, though, and not the "truth".

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I didn't know Kikiyama left a contact email with the game. I didn't even know there was a Light Novel. I can't even imagine how that was done.

Yeah, I don't know how it can be an "official" adaptation without Kikiyama's approval, and I don't think anyone knows who he/she is.

But they know. In the Japanese readme of the game, there's a contact email. Kikiyama said it was fine if they did this, and so was the Light Novel. It's the author's interpretation, though, and not the "truth".

真に二次創作じゃない? 原著者が違うなんて。

Yeah, I don't know how it can be an "official" adaptation without Kikiyama's approval, and I don't think anyone knows who he/she is.

真に二次創作じゃない? 原著者が違うなんて。

Oooohhhhh.

I have GOT to check this out. The game messed with my head something terrible. I really hope they've been able to catch the essence properly here.

As much as I like Yume Nikki, I'm not sure how well a manga can capture the feel. I'm interested to see how this turns out.

ALRIGHT That was FREAKY. Gonna lay off the drugs now.

Wow, is this going to be a manga without speech?
If it has the same ending, that'd be too cruel.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics