Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 230votes)

Qualia the Purple

Alt Names: alt 紫色のクオリアalt 紫色的Qualiaalt Murasakiiro no Qualiaalt Purple Qualiaalt Purple-colored Qualiaalt Qualia Púrpuro
Author: Ueo Hisamitsu
Artist: Tsunashima Shirou
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatou Manabu (nicknamed Gaku) has a very odd friend at school named Marii Yukari. Yukari has purple eyes and a bizarre way of looking at the world: she sees all living things as robots. This has not always worked out well for Yukari, even costing her a best friend when she was younger. However, Yukari insists that the things she says she sees is true, and her vision seems to give her insight into the abilities of others.

Gaku thinks she's just weird, but she soon realizes that Yukari has unexpected talents. It seems she can fix anything, and even the police come to hear her insights. It turns out that Yukari's purple eyes are not unique in the world! However, there is one important distinction among those who see humans as other objects. Do humans appear as unimportant as objects, or do those objects appear as important as human beings?
Go to Qualia the Purple Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

337 Comments

Neat story, but where is it going?

Goodbye nameless cop, your existence shall soon be forgotten ' '/

Spoiler

No pantsu ? Dang dis bitch is cray.

Oh man, this is the shit. The lovable characters, the adorable everyday life mixed with grim implications, the art style, the whole premise of individuals who see things in a unique way...this just rules. It's been a while since a synopsis grabbed me like that and indeed, this is easily my favourite thing I've picked up since Yuureitou.

As some noticed, page 2 and 3 were repeated, but this has been fixed already. Sorry for the mess-up! hahaha.

Holy shit, that last scene. I jumped.

interesting I guess.

It has a great plot and super-fast yet unpredictable story...Gotta love the heroine!

p.s. I feel bad for the TL guy at Tenko, who will have to face a big chunk of scientific jargon in later chapters...

I like the Art and I think this story has some interesting potential. Followed.

Well, it's a little outside my usual, but it looks cute and anyway, purple.

Mm, lovely artwork with a lovely premise. FOLLOWED

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics