Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 403votes)

I Am a Hero

Alt Names: alt Ako ay isang Bayanialt Aku Adalah Seorang Pahlawanalt アイアムアヒーローalt Ben Bir Kahramanımalt Eu Sou Um Heróialt 请叫我英雄alt Soy un Héroealt Tôi là anh hùngalt من قهرمانمalt Я — геройalt אני גיבורalt أنا بطل
Author: Hanazawa Kengo
Artist: Hanazawa Kengo
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Suzuki is a thirty-five year old mangaka assistant struggling to be the hero in his own life by breaking back into the lime light with a new serial all the while juggling his relationship with his girlfriend and his own delusions.

However, as hard as Hideo may try, the world seems to have a different set of plans for him; sinister and dark machinations that completely overturn his reality as he knows it.

Nominated for the 3rd and 4th Manga Taisho Award (2010 and 2011).
Go to I Am a Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Chapter (264) disc. (spoilers) New Window Serial Raper
  • 9 Replies
Topic Is there any sight to when this might end? New Window SangMo
  • 2 Replies
Topic "I Am a Hero" movie coming out April 23rd, 2016 New Window Ozen
  • 17 Replies
Topic Chapter 197 New Window Tadao
  • 0 Replies
Topic Zombie Apocalypse Day Preparation (For fun) New Window Harpuea
  • 21 Replies
Topic Infected and awakened and hair. New Window Delete me 12345567
  • 2 Replies

1217 Comments

at the end of ch 54......"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" cries!!!
i swear Japanese people are the most passive people on the planet, Freak out people you're surrounded by zombie babies for crying out loud!!! ugh now they're picking up the zombie babies.
Vol 5 was great.
This is one of the best zombie comics ever.
Spoiler
I'm loving it.
"CAN'T YOU JAPANESE BE A BIT LESS CIVILIZED IN SUCH TIMES ?!?"

I felt like screaming that almost once per chapter, this produced a surrealist and yet incredibly "shit, it really must be like that, and at most times, it's greater like that" feeling :(

A definitely fascinating read. Hats off.
One of the most unique, interesting and darkly hilarious manga I've read in a while. End of Volume 1 also had me terrified and I rarely have felt that reading anything. Great manga.
I like the feeling of realism the author is going for. It still feels fairly unreal though.
art is bad. but that makes those things look even more scary. haha
Oh God...
If in this manga exists a god...
D=
it's official, Hideo Suzuki is a effing hero
What a twist, did not see "THAT" coming. Guess I should have payed more attention =/.
Volume 2 is a MUST READ, cus thats wher SHIT GETS REAL!!! LOL
Thanks for sharing, will wait for volume 2. Almost shit myself at the end of volume 1.
sorry unable to get that one, download link are not working will try to get it
What about vol 2?
will be posting in volumes

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics