Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 81votes)

Magetsukan Kitan

Alt Names: alt ć¾ć’ć¤ć‹ć‚“ććŸć‚“alt 魔꜈é¤Øå„‡č­š
Author: Iogi Juichi
Artist: Iogi Juichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Koudaira Yuuhei has had trouble finding an apartment, mostly because he doesnā€™t have a lot of money. When one rental agent agrees to take him to a cheap place he knows, heā€™s a little freaked out by the garlic necklace the man wears, but he goes anyway, and falls almost instantly for the landlady, a pretty young woman named Touno Tsukiko.
Go to Magetsukan Kitan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current chapter and general Magetsukan Kitan discussion, eh? New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 4 Replies

135 Comments

Great manga.
Spoiler
yep, I mean, he got to do it.
Tama is the best pet of all of all time. All time!
I love it when a monster manga comes back from the dead. Thanks for the update!
Well i think that's what you call YOLO :P but certainly it was worth it, it's not everyday that you get a chance to do it with that kind of woman xd
Yeah, Love Hina is shit, saying something isn't like LH is a tremendous compliment
love hina sucked
Frostbitten dick? totally worth it
Love Hina is overrated.
Its too bad a better mangaka didn't write this. With some better writing, this coulda been a monster girl-Love Hina. Instead its just... average.
life is good its back!
a monster life kind of story
so is the group that was scanlating this no longer active? or have they droped this? any know? ive been dying for a new release of this manga was enjoying it so much
Spoiler
This really no harem! First i was yeah rooting for the frankenstein girl but she isn't doing anything. No one is even trying.
Funny how they have no problem showing every girl's nipples...but for some reason the Landlady's nipples are off limits and never shown despite her being naked more than anyone else.
Yay, another chapter so quick after the last one! I thought they finished off the "haunted mansion" a bit rushed, though; seems to me that scenario was worth a little more milking.
@Pax Empyrean: a harem is when there's one male character who's surrounded by several women with an interest in him, and that's exactly what we have in this story.
I removed the "Harem" tag. It really doesn't fit this series.
Nah, I don't think it's a harem at all. As I've said elsewhere, it's Maison Ikkoku done as silly horror. To the extent that it's remotely a harem, it's only the way Ai Yori Aoshi might be called a harem; that is, there are cute girls around but he's only really into the one girl.
is this really a harem? so far only the maid and the landlady like him... and the maid hasnĀ“t been doing much to conquer him
@Findyanto Putra
Yep it ended it has 5 volumes so the translations will soon be over
is anyone know is this series complete at japan or still on going?
Strong recommendation...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics