Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 17votes)

Yotsunoha

Alt Names: alt よつのはalt Yotsunoha: A Journey of Sincerity
Author: Haikuo Soft
Artist: Ditama Bow
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nono Nekomiya, Makoto Yuki, Iori Yuzuki and Matsuri Amachi all used to attend the same school. As close friends they spent their days in peace together as part of the light music club until the fateful day in which the school they attended closed down, forcing all students to transfer with the four friends ending up at different schools. Before they left they placed a time capsule under a tree at the school, promising to meet again, with Matsuri running off in bitter anger. Upon returning on the promised date, 3 years later with no contact in between, they find their time capsule has been dug up and turned into a lost and found game by an old teacher of theirs. While following clues left by the teacher, the four begin to remember past memories of life at the school as well as old feelings they may have for each other.
Go to Yotsunoha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

15 Comments

??? Why the hell does this feel half empty? what the hell happened to yui? Why does matsuri look like yui? where is the other 3/4 of the story?

Hope they don't drop this. I'm more into a story person's, so the non-H is ok with me.
lol no privacy= no H things. sorry guys.
actually, it pretty much went the same as the anime. just as short, but nonetheless a decent read.
lol the synopsis sounds sad and melancholic to me..
I guess it's the end of the arc with Nono, but I expected more to it x.x even tough it was originally from an Eroge, the manga pretty much miss the "Ero" part huh? =/ and the story seems really rushed...
is this the end of the series entirely orrr is there like different endings?
If it wasn't for "Blatant Fanservice" inscription, I would never guess what was drawn on that lower-right panel.
I was thinking that the Art looked familiar and it is, the Artist is the same one from KissxSis.
They decided to bring this up again in manga version. I think this time it will go better than the anime for sure.
Yeah, this is from a Eroge/VN. Don't expect an outstanding ending on account of the original source material.
I actually kind of liked the OAV. Dunno if the manga has the same ending--if it's from an eroge I expect they could have picked a different one. Also, the OAV I saw wasn't very "ero"--pretty chaste, really. If you told me it was from a galge I wouldn't have been surprised, but if it's from an eroge I guess they tamed it down pretty seriously.
Oh yeah it's from an eroge. Got an OAV too. Got pretty low rating in AniDB though.
Is this from an eroge or something? Very very open ended.
:o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics