Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 23votes)

Ikoku Shoujo to Sumire no Hanataba

Alt Names: alt 异国的少女与堇之花束alt 異国少女とすみれの花束alt Foreign Girl and Bouquet of Violets
Author: Mizuse Kiseki
Artist: Mizuse Kiseki
Genres: Adventure AdventureHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Masaki Ryou was sent with his older sister to clean up Hiijii-san's mansion. While he was there, Ryou found a water well and accidentally fell into it. As he regained consciousness, he meets this girl named Rose who has been supposedly expecting him, and realizes that he is in pre-modern England.
Go to Ikoku Shoujo to Sumire no Hanataba Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About Foreign Girl and Bouquet of Violets translation New Window manga2x
  • 1 Replies

57 Comments

Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Feb 19 2013 01:03 PM
Ahh... whats happening ._.
Awesome, that means I'll enjoy it. Thanks Teddy!
beyond boring just so awful
lol now I get the meaning of the title xD
Thieves will never know what they stole was important. :\
Insta-follow!!
I don't have translation for chapter 10 and beyond
If anyone wants to help
please PM me
No kidding. The brother is such a siscon... and Rose knows it lol! She's such a devil. Sumire is also quite the blunt one with that dead pan expressions of her at times hahaha. He's also doing a good job of standing his ground as well!
There are plenty of other manga where characters travel through time and/or space and spend like the first month or so unable to communicate.

Ignoring language issues is a major turnoff to me as a reader.
Kinda figuring how they are communicating with each other ~.~
@Jack Ryder
Maybe it's just that house because the families seem to be close to each other so maybe they decided to learn Japanese. It could also be the ojou-sama is a Japan freak and convinced them to. Maybe just high class education? It's hard to know exactly...
If Masaki and Sumire are both bad at English, does that mean the English are all fluent in Japanese?

I have no idea how they are communicating.
Hope he dies lol
I HOPE he leaves ^^
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Sep 25 2012 01:00 PM
What an arse..
well, kind of a faggot brother.
That brother is just a Siscon
@celedwyn
A FanFiction writer
Wow, I nearly beleived the spoiler below until I got to the last sentence. Haha.
Masaki Ryou gets drawn into the search for Jack the Ripper.
Spoiler
I can see where this is going

Spoiler
So are they speaking English or Japanese?

Masaki just said he's not very good at English and doesn't know why Rose is telling him to tutor Sumire... if that's the case, how has he been communicating with Rose and the maid? With Japanese? Rose might know some Japanese since she's so obsessed with Japanese culture but the maid?
Its all good but i dont know any town named England in England, there's the historical tag, so i wonder if its real or an error
@Valcherion
Go for it, I'd be very thankful if you could work on it :)
Nonetheless, thanks The Infinity Scanlation for Chap. 3
...I've got both volumes of this stashed in my laptop, but I'm still a bit iffy on actually working on and translating it, since I'm a bit busy. Should I?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics