Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 174votes)

Imawabi no Dakini

Alt Names: alt 忌火のダキニ
Author: Sigama
Artist: Sigama
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fushimi and Toume were just a normal boy and girl going to high school until one day they stumble upon a phantasmal mountain known to legend as "Mount Hagure" . Before either of them knew it, Toume was possessed by a Yoko named Dakini, a goddess who grants wishes.

When asking what Fushimi's wish is, it is only this: Give Toume back. Dakini says she can grant the wish but in return he must become her servant. The deal is struck. Fushimi has now become Dakini's servant and Toume has been returned. Darkness, however, is afoot and now Fushimi must take on a more active role as Dakini's servant. Is he up for the task?!
Go to Imawabi no Dakini Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Dakini in Real Myth (a possible explanation for the tongue) New Window DerSteppenwolf
  • 0 Replies

193 Comments

Only 1 chapter, but VERY promising.

Hrm. the tongue.. Probably something to bring about a radical change to our usual tastes of boobies and what's not. Disturbing but I probably get used to it in due time.

/followed.

Is it me or does MC in these kind of manga never read manga or watch anime? If I were him I would instantly know what the fuck is going on.

In the next chapter of "Which demon has the larger and weirder tongue?"...

It has potential. The art is quite good, expressionist. Thanks a lot to Deux Ex Scans!

ufufufu, the mangaka has a "big" tongue fetish :P

Since Deus Ex Scans is scanlating this manga, this has to be good.

General Knowledge

Damn, they have very long tongues.

Spoiler

this is a very good manga there aren't many that make me want to read them like this does

pretty cool, art is not too bad but the way they just let their tongues hang out is kinda disturbing me lol, no jaws? anyway this first chapter I liked it 

Interesting, but it feels like something is missing. I'll follow this one for now.

Morelike, so many dirty thoughts in my mind, 'cuz of her tongue!

not bad, not bad, don't like the tongue though (-.-)

nice! I like horror/gore manga's I want to read more!

reminds me of crimezone artwork for some reason

pretty interesting. ^^

Interesting, but it feels like something is missing. I'll follow this one for now.

Hm, seems interesting... 

Interesting, looking forward to the next chapter.

Very nice, like the art style.  Look forward to the rest.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics