Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 174votes)

Imawabi no Dakini

Alt Names: alt 忌火のダキニ
Author: Sigama
Artist: Sigama
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fushimi and Toume were just a normal boy and girl going to high school until one day they stumble upon a phantasmal mountain known to legend as "Mount Hagure" . Before either of them knew it, Toume was possessed by a Yoko named Dakini, a goddess who grants wishes.

When asking what Fushimi's wish is, it is only this: Give Toume back. Dakini says she can grant the wish but in return he must become her servant. The deal is struck. Fushimi has now become Dakini's servant and Toume has been returned. Darkness, however, is afoot and now Fushimi must take on a more active role as Dakini's servant. Is he up for the task?!
Go to Imawabi no Dakini Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Dakini in Real Myth (a possible explanation for the tongue) New Window DerSteppenwolf
  • 0 Replies

193 Comments

Spoiler

Mmmmm pretty claws~

this artist reminds me of da hooch or shindo L (same person/group)

I WAS JUST TRYING TO PUT MY FINGER ON WHAT IT WAS, and now you've helped me sleep tonight, thanks.

no pantsu!? no problem!!

Woot, another update! *reads*

I quite enjoy this, hope it doesn't die or jump the shark or devolve into some school harem crap...

I have chapter 4 and 5 and 6 in front of me and its all action, gore and horror its doesnt slow down or deevolve into harem crap it gets crazier

I quite enjoy this, hope it doesn't die or jump the shark or devolve into some school harem crap...

His face was priceless as she tore off clothing. XD

Spoiler

his face  :P

Dakini looks like Reimu.

Discuss.

Holy crap yes! I kept thinking I had seen this art style before and couldn't remember the name.

not the same type of manga tho...

It seems this Sigama guy does have a pixiv account (amateur artist picture website) and does some of the stuff you would expect from da hooch. Sooo...I dunno, maybe he is a part of that circle? It's so similar it's uncanny.

not the same type of manga tho...

dis sum gud shit

I'd say i've hit the jackpot :D
Not only is the art amazing and memorable, but they also have Fox chicks! Hell yeah!

Spoiler

So, Dakini took Toume's body as an offering? Since she only takes offerings in return for wishes, what was Toume's wish? I halfway expect it to have something to do with Fushimi. Since he was lying on the ground in his memory of Dakini possessing Toume, I'm guessing Dakini saved him from something and took Toume's body in return.

Hm....

Now I suddenly feel like I'll develop a tongue fetish from reading this...

And I swear if not a single doujin of this series have a tongue-job, I'd be sad.

bretty gud :DD

Nice art and I love the characters already. Particularly how the author took the typical animu childhood friends relationship and mixed it with regular friendship. You know, the way they dick around and actually have some chemistry between them? So nice to see a childhood friend character that isn't just a lifeless satellite.

Somehow that fox girl makes me think of Koko from Jormungand

Nice, saw some images from this before and had been waiting to see it translated, I can definitely say it was worth the wait.  Now I just can't wait for more. :D

I have all the current chapters of the series scanned up to current chapter 5 and chapter 2 and 3 and 4 are edited just waiting for scripts

Oh yes, I've been waiting for this to get translated.

After reading the first chapter, i must say i'm extremely disappointed in the lack of tongue. 50+ pages, and the tongues only even begin to to show in the last twenty or so, and barely did anything while there to boot!

I went into this anticipating some freaky shit, both Yume Tsukai and Getsurin Ni Kiri were way more disturbing...

Yeah MC, what the hell is going on?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics