Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 180votes)

Oukoku Game (Kingdom Game)

Alt Names: alt 王国ゲェムalt El Juego del Reinoalt 왕국 게임alt Oukoku Game
Author: Sorase Haruyuki
Artist: Sorase Haruyuki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: At the end of the Meiji Restoration, a girl saint was crucified and burnt alive under persecution.

A century later, Katori and his six childhood friends are summoned to her world beyond the nirvana, where they receive the Great Commission: build a kingdom, and make disciples of all nations.

Every midnight, each of them is randomly given a role out of Monarch, Aristocrat, and Plebeian. As the lowly must obey a higher-up in the hierarchy, can they fight and defeat other nations to conquer the world--before infighting brought up by their own hidden desires breaks them apart?
Go to Oukoku Game (Kingdom Game) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Magazine raws New Window anonymous preferred
  • 2 Replies

340 Comments

I love how the saint and her butler are entrusting these kids with this super important mission, but they refuse to tell them any details or rules. Kinda negligent on their part.

I am rather surprised that they seemed to completely ignore what Obata was doing. "Being bullied" and "turning into a bully" isn't enough write off his sexual harassment that was borderline rape. It seems like Ai got over it pretty damn quick too. Rather, there is a distinct lack of the author showing her reaction to it afterwards. While the story has a lot of potential to be interesting, the author is sort of screwing things up already in my opinion.

Well these characters are just another set of generic and cliche characters like any other wannabe cool and edgy shounens. I dont expect any deep and believable characters out of this.

Found the next chapter route, this is only a guess but as you can see the girl will order the guy to do *bleep* with him but then the guy with two other peoples will start a revolution. (Which i do not know what it is.).

Do all of these king game manga always boil down to rape/NTR?

I can see it now...

Yandere girl orders the MC to have sex with her and orders the childhood friend girl (rival) to watch and then be raped.

Well as long as the Yandere girl is similar to Yuno, I'm OK with it

Do all of these king game manga always boil down to rape/NTR?

I can see it now...

Yandere girl orders the MC to have sex with her and orders the childhood friend girl (rival) to watch and then be raped.

I can tell already that there will be no happy end in this one

I am rather surprised that they seemed to completely ignore what Obata was doing. "Being bullied" and "turning into a bully" isn't enough write off his sexual harassment that was borderline rape. It seems like Ai got over it pretty damn quick too. Rather, there is a distinct lack of the author showing her reaction to it afterwards. While the story has a lot of potential to be interesting, the author is sort of screwing things up already in my opinion.

TL: Prozess = Instant follow! Thanks 25h for the new series!

I would think that this would be similar to a RTS game. Even though you don't get along with the people you have been teamed with without working together its pretty much a done deal that you're going to lose. They never explained how they need to beat the other people, but chances are they may end up having to kill so they move forward (or not be pushed back).

You can't expect to kill off a rook and think your chances of winning didn't just drop. Even if you find him expendable its better to use him to your advantage instead of thinking that you'll be fine with one less piece then the other teams. I can't wait to see how things progress when they start meeting the other "players".

Why does this remind me so much of volumes five and six of Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria?

Should have killed off the blond guy when they had the chance. He's going to bite them in the ass when he becomes king. Ah well. The author probably let him live for the sake of drama afterwards.

The little blonde shit needs to die. If I were king I'd kill him.

It would appear that most of the characters in this have a few bricks loose. I do not think this series is going to end well. =.=

Spoiler

Just finished reading and seems interesting. Guess that book is a key element in this series huh. Since the positions are chosen randomly...it's going to be fun to see who becomes who at every midnight.

Hell, I should of probably read this at midnight to get a better thrill. FOLLOWED~

Yandere anyone?

Also if anyone can tell me how to use spoiler tag that would be great

Very intriguing and promising. It is like a combination of Death Note and Oujisama game. Sad part is that I doubt the mangaka can handle the plot...
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics