Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 180votes)

Oukoku Game (Kingdom Game)

Alt Names: alt 王国ゲェムalt El Juego del Reinoalt 왕국 게임alt Oukoku Game
Author: Sorase Haruyuki
Artist: Sorase Haruyuki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: At the end of the Meiji Restoration, a girl saint was crucified and burnt alive under persecution.

A century later, Katori and his six childhood friends are summoned to her world beyond the nirvana, where they receive the Great Commission: build a kingdom, and make disciples of all nations.

Every midnight, each of them is randomly given a role out of Monarch, Aristocrat, and Plebeian. As the lowly must obey a higher-up in the hierarchy, can they fight and defeat other nations to conquer the world--before infighting brought up by their own hidden desires breaks them apart?
Go to Oukoku Game (Kingdom Game) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Magazine raws New Window anonymous preferred
  • 2 Replies

340 Comments

Impossible to conquer the world with this monarch setup game.

Spoiler

Owned !!!

Noo.... the yandere </3

Spoiler

Awesome plot. I don't know why but this manga looks great to me. I'll really look forward to the next develop :D

1) They didn't know it would kill her. They just thought she would lose the 'Queen' position.

2) In case you all didn't notice, part of the game is expanding your kingdom. That means lots of new characters, which means a few character deaths isn't really a BFD.

3) She got into a position that would have meant the end of the manga in the next chapter or so if she hadn't died (she would have killed everyone else, switched with the MC at midnight, he would kill her, they would go down in history as the most short-lived kingdom ever). That would be boring, so she had to die. Q.E.D.

4) We're only on the second chapter. Calm the heck down, guys.

Why must there always be someone spouting some moral BS. I hate this kind of character. And now see what happen? You think you're so smart declaring revolution  and get the most sane person killed! I hope some other kingdom would come and v@n the guy then we will see where his moral BS will save him.

O_o she had every intention of kill off every one of them save the mc, if put in the same situation as them I would doubt that many people wouldn't have done the same thing even if they knew what would happen to the "king", even if she was cute. I could care less how cute someone is if she plans on killing me.

shit just hit the fan!

Why the yandere!?? at least she was interesting I don't know why she had to be the first one to go she had so much potential!! :(

Why must there always be someone spouting some moral BS. I hate this kind of character. And now see what happen? You think you're so smart declaring revolution  and get the most sane person killed! I hope some other kingdom would come and v@n the guy then we will see where his moral BS will save him.

God dammit, best girl lost already. Dropped manga, blocked page, uninstalled browser, deleted system32, broke computer, called the FBI.

I'm rather indifferent. I see that looks(body proportions) really do matter, huh.

God dammit, best girl lost already. Dropped manga, blocked page, uninstalled browser, deleted system32, broke computer, called the FBI.

Dare I say...

[spolier] Ding dong, the witch is dead! [/spoiler]

Isn't that a too fast of a kill?
I can't even tell what the plot is anymore...

@ch2

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

6hn53q.png

Yandere?

Yup, yandere. ✿◠‿◠)

ok,this is weird...
Spoiler

The outline is very interesting although the characters are below average[ the same thing as in Cave of Eden and Deadman Wonderland, there only the plot kept me reading, so I guess it's OK for now], so let's see what the mangaka manages to create (before getting axed...)

Why there must always be a guy that seems to have lost his marbles , that's shonen for you.

This manga will probably make lot's of readers flame, will probably have rape, killing etc~

Oh shit, it's a Yandere Queen!

$5 that the bullying asshole will turn out to be one of the more decent ones in the group.

$10 that Yandere-chan will do something bad to Childhood  Friend.

This reminds me of Aphorism...

the mc should have left the fatty kill the bully! obviously is not the same to kill an innocent than to kill an asshole. and we all know that when the "asshole" gets the king title he will fuck them really good.

Edit: oh! Omas thinks the same. (brofist)

Spoiler

Oh. Shit.

Think of the hell it would be if the other 2 male charas be king..

EDIT aaaaand after 30 pages, i get it.

After one chapter, I hold out hope that the MC continues to be a good guy and fend off everyone else's madness. But it doesn't seem very likely, I think...

Good luck, fella, if you survive the reign of the yandere queen. Good luck.

intriguing plot was about to drop this until i read the summary

the only main problem most characters is uninteresting especially the main character

too generic,very chivalrous he reminded me for main protagonist from Enigma manga

Oh man, this is pretty interesting! Tons and tons of potential with this setup. Let's just see where it goes.

Oh s**t! Yandere!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics