Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 180votes)

Oukoku Game (Kingdom Game)

Alt Names: alt 王国ゲェムalt El Juego del Reinoalt 왕국 게임alt Oukoku Game
Author: Sorase Haruyuki
Artist: Sorase Haruyuki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: At the end of the Meiji Restoration, a girl saint was crucified and burnt alive under persecution.

A century later, Katori and his six childhood friends are summoned to her world beyond the nirvana, where they receive the Great Commission: build a kingdom, and make disciples of all nations.

Every midnight, each of them is randomly given a role out of Monarch, Aristocrat, and Plebeian. As the lowly must obey a higher-up in the hierarchy, can they fight and defeat other nations to conquer the world--before infighting brought up by their own hidden desires breaks them apart?
Go to Oukoku Game (Kingdom Game) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Magazine raws New Window anonymous preferred
  • 2 Replies

340 Comments

Definitely very promising, with a lot of potential. I haven't seen any spectacular psychological mangas lately so I'm hoping this will satisfy that genre.

with just two immersive chapters i can only think of one word, Follow

I do love a twisted survival game. Unfortunately they usually don't keep the horror up for long. I just hope things don't get too boring once the body count drops.

Why?! (╥_╥)

Spoiler

There might even be a time leap now. I'm sure the police will have their hands full with the girl's death here. They'll all be questioned and a bunch fo stuff SHOULD happen now. But it's true that there is the feeling that this manga wouldn't care the least about the rules of society BeCause (this should never be used as an excuse) the supernatural element is present here.

Comment edited due to my inabilty to read,

Spoiler
~ To sum up my thoughts, I also feel that the "gods miracle" rule has the potential to pull a Gantz.  I hope the author will throws some snazzy twists around, and throw me offtrack.

She was raping him. It was no different than what Ogata was doing to Ai. If you sympathize with Makihara but not Ogata, you're a hypocrite. Male or female, rape is rape.

Plus, she was planning on murdering everyone else as well. No sympathy, here.

Sympathy? Who the hell cares about sympathy. The fact of the matter is that she's a YANDERE! And YANDERE are FUCKING AWESOME! And without her, this manga lost it's quality. And that's all that matters. I swear to god if the author doesn't bring her back, I will be flipping all the tables in my house and the house next door.

i'm dropping it they killed the yandere..... fuckers

Pretty realistic a calculated hard to live with guy will allways survive and  be mean then haveing it work out nice pretty normal and yeah the whole get up to start with just calls for bad end  if it has good end  then its just a miricale since the whole system is crap,

leaders coem and go you need a fool to run a nation you need a brain to control the masses and you need a goood look to entertain the poeple and not to forget satisfy ground needs to calm. if all that isnt togetehr there will be no good end lol. if it not comes to this it just bad end lol.

She was raping him. It was no different than what Ogata was doing to Ai. If you sympathize with Makihara but not Ogata, you're a hypocrite. Male or female, rape is rape.

Plus, she was planning on murdering everyone else as well. No sympathy, here.

I love how this is starting :)
Can be a nice psychologic shit :D

The only thing I can say is this... total shock. It's kinda sad though but the shock overwhelmed the sadness.

I am glad I did not put my hands on this...

Notice that the revolution affects only the King, so the aristocrats (that can command commoners without repercussion and can be commanded only by the king) seem the most secure among the three roles.

I feel so sad about her, she loved him but this mc keep avoiding her and reject her with unclear reason. he invite everyone else and do revolution and she died because of him

Well, revolutions tend to be like that, so...

if too few Plebs declare Revolution do they die too?

I think the revolution merely fails to activate. And since they declare it in front of the monarch, I believe the monarch would take immediate actions against them then.

NOOO! They killed the yandere girl! WHY!

Well, revolutions tend to be like that, so...

if too few Plebs declare Revolution do they die too?

The rules of the game may hinder the manga plot. It was predictable that the revolution rule would be used here. The last rule for the god miracle is probably going to be saved for the last chapter. The only mystery is how they 'grow' a kingdom so that should be the next chapter.

My guess: they have to kill the king of other kingdoms to absorb their kingdom. This group seems overall wimpy though, so I think more girls will die before they get their act together.

Oh, and the god miracle BETTER not revive the dead people...

>god miracle BETTER not revive the dead people

You just know it will. That, or someone becomes God and nerfs an entire group in one go. I wouldn't mind the yandere queen coming back, though.

Oh goddammit. This manga has way too many "Oh shit!" moments in it. And now Yandere-chan got bumped off ... does this mean someone else gets roped into the game? Or will she come back?

Whatever the case, 2 chapters in and I'm already loving this manga.

lol the yandere girl is the first one to be elminated from now everyone must reconsider to become tyrant

Revolution is commoner greatest weapon to surpress tyrant

Don't worry guyz

Spoiler

I just know it...I hope...OH GOD WHY!!! WHY DID YOU TAKE MY YANDERE

yellow-onion-head-emoticon-09.gif?130192

T_T

Yandere,,,

wonder how it'll go from here on.

The rules of the game may hinder the manga plot. It was predictable that the revolution rule would be used here. The last rule for the god miracle is probably going to be saved for the last chapter. The only mystery is how they 'grow' a kingdom so that should be the next chapter.

My guess: they have to kill the king of other kingdoms to absorb their kingdom. This group seems overall wimpy though, so I think more girls will die before they get their act together.

Oh, and the god miracle BETTER not revive the dead people...

Unfortunate, but predictable.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics