Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 163votes)

Red Storm

Alt Names: alt Badai Merahalt 레드 스톰alt Kızıl Fırtınaalt Tempestade Vermelhaalt العاصفة الحمراءalt طوفان سرخ
Author: Noh Cyungchan
Artist: Ahm Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original Webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/redstorm

A mysterious man suddenly appears in the desert separating the East and West Continents. A young boy, Yulian Provoke from the Pareia tribe finds this man, and brings him to his village. Turns out the man is an incredibly strong and amazing individual, and he begins to teach the young boy fighting skills.
Go to Red Storm Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How to gain access to the raws New Window LonelyVagrant
  • 5 Replies
Topic Red Storm Community New Window Silentwish
  • 0 Replies
Topic gap between chap New Window Traeumejaeger
  • 1 Replies
Topic mangacow scans New Window skules
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Red Storm New Window jrusse18
  • 3 Replies

223 Comments

This is looking fun ^^

I believe the order at the end of chapter 6 is a bit awry.

Many thanks for the new chapter though!

where have you read the raw, because in the daum site after the chapter 20 they are not free we need paid to see them.

He probably paid then, I know a lot of people on here seem to.

KarchAmadeo
May 03 2014 12:05 PM

At least we aren't getting some halfhearted abridged training montage

Thanks Friendship! We just need more updates <3

Thanks for the trans frienship scans look forward to this series development =D

just looked all the raws, damnt it lol, this manwha will be in the top of the top along tower of god noblesse and ability for sure

where have you read the raw, because in the daum site after the chapter 20 they are not free we need paid to see them.

Just for your info, this title already got 88 chapters.

ch 4 the last scenes are blurry for me. What about everybody else?

I think it's because someone got one shitty internet and got stuck with that image. Technically, that isn't blurry because the image stopped loading for the translator/editor of this chapter. You have seen pixels loading and getting better in png images, right? That is same thing.

I checked the raws in original, they're ok and not that blurry like this last scenes in chapter 4 here. Yep, it's shitty internet of translator or editor who saved the blurry image.

Would be nice if there was an actual summary, you know? lol

ch 4 the last scenes are blurry for me. What about everybody else?

Based on the title, I was expecting this to be about communism.

just looked all the raws, damnt it lol, this manwha will be in the top of the top along tower of god noblesse and ability for sure

I haven't had the chance to look at them yet. What is this manwha about?

Perhaps, and perhaps black haze/ the gamer/ aletheia will reach the top before it (that is, if aletheia gets updates...).

i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. i like.. ^^ 

thanks for the upload!! ^^ 

prologue makes it look like a webtoon version of monster hunter lol

looks like this can be good

Thanks for the update~ :)

there's like 57 chapters out already... get busy!! :D 

awesome comic, Thank you, can't wait for more, the only disappointing is that it'll be black white after 20-30 chapters, so can it be considered a comic or manga??? :P?

Where is the red? And the storm?

Lol mate, it's only the 1st chapter.

1sr chapter...........................

Where is the red? And the storm?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics