Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 217votes)

SE

Alt Names: alt エス・イーalt エスイーalt ΣΕalt System Engineer
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About an awkward encounter between a 22-year-old university graduate, a high school student and a sex sleeve?!
Go to SE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A 17 year old middle school student? New Window browneyes23
  • 9 Replies
Topic time to get the hell out of here New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

346 Comments

The foreshadowing is terrifying the hell out of me.

Please, don't do it, author.

This is so awkward but in a hilarious non-cringe way.

And same mangaka as Comic Studio? Must really have a thing for teens/lolis having a professional career.

all that shyness is pretty cute, and if you ask me, this is better than comic studio

Wait.... so she is 17... but in middle school? Is it a typo or....

This is torture, in a good way. I like it.

hwet

No it's true, the national age is set at 13 but all prefectures have it at 16-18 (depends on the prefecture and the sex). Tokyo, for example, has a Youth Protection Law that prohibits sex under 17, and when given such a case, offenders would be prosecuted under prefectural laws rather than national because regional laws override them.

The Youth Protection Law only protects youth from themselves. Gotta love the laws made only to appease the naysayers. Them bureaucrats gotta move up the totem pole somehow, right?

That said... I like where this manga started. I also like where it's going. Love this mangaka.

i dont know if it existed but its not impossible to create one if you learn yacc or compiler design you can write program for that.

Well yeah. He just made a parser. Also, she did some scripted tests and integrated things into CI.

Mangaka knows his stuff well. Top tier shit.

I'm a developer, and I can say, this is top tier shit.

This is so <3.

And sucks, because I am not the fucking protagonist.

I think it's time I made a startup, and redo this shit. Lol.

Now I get why the karaoke....soundproof room xD

as an IT student this manga is pretty accurate. i also like it when the author bring up the misunderstanding that IT/ES graduates only doing programming part, since design,testing and finishing development are also important job to do.

low resistance to sunlight and partial darkening/loss of vision? oh please don't develop into something serious.

Them showing the scene means it's already developed as a conflict. Hopefully, it's not a tragedy is what you mean.

low resistance to sunlight and partial darkening/loss of vision? oh please don't develop into something serious.

These two are so very cute together.

thanks for the update

Thanks for picking this up again, looking forward to more.

Oh my, what a treat. Nice to have the series back here. Thanks for the long awaited updates! Looking forward for the next chapter! :D

So happy this finally updated!

i dont know if it existed but its not impossible to create one if you learn yacc or compiler design you can write program for that.

Ughh... I prefer it the easy way. By that, I mean someone has already made it.

I believe your fact regarding the topic. You automatically have my seal of trust when I see your name.

No it's true, the national age is set at 13 but all prefectures have it at 16-18 (depends on the prefecture and the sex). Tokyo, for example, has a Youth Protection Law that prohibits sex under 17, and when given such a case, offenders would be prosecuted under prefectural laws rather than national because regional laws override them.

That my be the national age of consent, but most prefectures (Tokyo included) hava different age of consent that overrides the national age.

I believe your fact regarding the topic. You automatically have my seal of trust when I see your name.

EDIT:

Spoiler

Actually, the national age of consent in Japan is 13.

That my be the national age of consent, but most prefectures (Tokyo included) hava different age of consent that overrides the national age.

Repeat after me, "It's not a crime if you're not caught!"

Plus the president doesn't seem to mind getting closer to Oka-kun.

Anyways, thanks for your hard work Habanero and Pudding Heart for putting this fun story out.

Actually, the national age of consent in Japan is 13.

Previous chapters are on other online readers, or Habanero.

By the author of Comic Studio. Needs a translator/staff/someone else to pick it up.

It is by the Comic Studio guy! No wonder it felt so familiar. Normally I'd complain about reusing the plot, characters, and art style all at the same time, but in the end, Comic Studio was waaay too short, so I'm more than happy to get more of the same, and this time in my own major!

It's alive!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics