Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 63votes)

Aiura

Alt Names: alt Ai-Uraalt あいうら
Author: Chama Uji
Artist: Chama Uji
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story centers around Amaya, Iwasawa, and Uehara — three "annoying, spirited high school girls with zero motivation" — and their classmates. Their daily life is "what happens when there is nothing happening."
Go to Aiura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

48 Comments

Japan likes baseball i guess

Thanks a lot Ara Scans!!

Thank you, as always

Thanks for another chapter, Ara Scans! This is such a fun manga XD

Awesome, thanks a lot for the new chapter Ara Scans!!!

...  Moe doesn't mean hot.  I'm aware you said "bend the meaning", but I don't like doing it.  I like to stay as "true" as I can to the original.  Not to mention that moe really has no direct English translation.

This is true. It is also true that that was a pretty good idea though! Either way, I suppose its the translator's preference with translations, and I'm happy enough this is even getting translated, so.... Imma be quiet and wait now v.v

Spoiler

It does translate, assuming you're willing to bend its meaning a little:

"Because it's hot!"

...  Moe doesn't mean hot.  I'm aware you said "bend the meaning", but I don't like doing it.  I like to stay as "true" as I can to the original.  Not to mention that moe really has no direct English translation.

Spoiler

It does translate, assuming you're willing to bend its meaning a little:

"Because it's hot!"

Rocking the wooden cube stubby twintails I see, Wakatsuki-sensei. Mio-chan would approve.

Season 2 never

Don't break my heart

Season 2 never

The brother reminds me of my brother... always cleaning up my messes, hehe.

Fucking Adorable

It's a shame the anime was so short and we couldn't get much of the secondary characters like Yananchou and Manaka

Sure are a lot of these nonsense no-plot cute and funny mangas lately.  Not that I necessarily mind.

To think that I actually forgot she's a teacher...

Spoiler

This feels like Kill Me Baby, only in less crazy.

I like this.

To be fair almost all of the chapters are only 7 pages anyway.  Making even a 12 episode full length anime out of it would take a lot of rearranging and probably a bunch of changes to the plot.

@TehFreek: The anime is 1/5 shorter than a regular episode but both the op and ed are only 3/5 of the usual... they're not proportional 

KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI 

FURAI AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~

@softpick: That's only a problem if the OP and ED are the normal 1:30 long.

The anime is only 4 minutes long but this seems to be interesting~

The anime has an op and ed even though its just 4min long o_O

ok... nice

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics