Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 157votes)

Zettai Reiiki

Alt Names: alt ผีแป๋วแหววกับนายโกโต้จิตสัมผัสalt 绝对灵域alt 絶対☆霊域alt 絶対霊域alt Zettai☆Reiiki
Author: Yoshibe Akuro
Artist: Yoshibe Akuro
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Most people would freak out if their new apartment was haunted. But Gotou Seiichi actually welcomes the supernatural, as long as it's a cute ghost like Uehara Hinako. Seiichi comes from a family who has spiritual awareness and willingly chose the apartment after he heard rumors of a female ghost haunting the place. He instantly falls in love with Hinako who tries every trick she knows of scaring him out. But with every attempt, she makes him fall in love with her even more.
Go to Zettai Reiiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

144 Comments

I don't think it was a reference to Higurashi, needles in rice balls seem a common enough horror.

Yeah, reference to Higurashi was nice <3. I will make 24 hours delay for this site... maybe someone will come to my page, haha :3.

Haha been waiting for over a year or so for this to be picked up by someone.

Also, reminds a lot of this: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ai-wa-noroi-no-nihon-ningyou-r6700

well, cute. I'd live with the girl.

Man if I could get a room with a ghost like that in it I'd take it in a second.  :D

:yay: ghost is cute and the manga made me laugh a lot XD

Thanks Kurokagi,

Follow

OMG! I've been waiting for this to be translated for about a year. Thank you, Kurokagi! If I ever get money, donatations will be heading your way: :D

I was looking around awhile ago to see if anyone was translating this. Thanks!

I'm laughing my ass off xD FOLLOW!

Son is mad dense...got a good heart though.

Cute but not really funny it's more along the lines of amusing.

cute and funny

Very cute.

I like it. Follow.

"In this apartment, a ghost of a dead girl was seen."

"SWEET, I'LL BE LIVING WITH A GIRL!"

That higurashi ref. lul

cute

gg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics