Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 157votes)

Zettai Reiiki

Alt Names: alt ผีแป๋วแหววกับนายโกโต้จิตสัมผัสalt 绝对灵域alt 絶対☆霊域alt 絶対霊域alt Zettai☆Reiiki
Author: Yoshibe Akuro
Artist: Yoshibe Akuro
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Most people would freak out if their new apartment was haunted. But Gotou Seiichi actually welcomes the supernatural, as long as it's a cute ghost like Uehara Hinako. Seiichi comes from a family who has spiritual awareness and willingly chose the apartment after he heard rumors of a female ghost haunting the place. He instantly falls in love with Hinako who tries every trick she knows of scaring him out. But with every attempt, she makes him fall in love with her even more.
Go to Zettai Reiiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

144 Comments

it was easily understandable even without the pr, had no problems understanding the jokes haha

thanks for scans kurokagi. The jokes still come out fine and your English is better than my Japanese. That is why I come here.

Hey all haters 6 volumes of raws are available if you can do better no one is stopping you folks.

Am I reading English translation?

and yes i think we need a pr
sorry everone for the lack of proofreading. The release was in a hurry. We will do it better next time (hopefully).

I would have gladly spent 5 minutes PRing chapter 3. Wouldn't even really need a full TLC; just a PR with some knowledge of Japanese word order/particles and English fluency/nativity would have sufficed.

B+ for effort, C for execution. Still passing since we're doing this stuff for free and all, but you know. We do have some scruples.

remind me of a manga about a cursed japanese doll and the mc is a doll/figurine otaku.

That translation for Chapter 3 is pretty bad.

(...some comment about translation elided...)

perhaps it's a blatant troll clever technique to get you to sign up and help out.

I do enjoy this!

Thanks for the translation, but that engrish is really barely readable. You should get a proofreader ~~

Heck if you want I even proofread this series for you. Drop me a pm if you're interested.

yes yes yes cute maid ghost!!! insta follow...

nooooooo this story iiiiissss soooo\

Spoiler

makes me tremble in

Spoiler

What a terrible translation.

This needs an anime adaptation

The second girl came out of nowhere.

Aside from that, much needed dosage of boobies given.

A ghost girl... who is afraid of horror stories... ah Irony... your such a bitch xP.

I love the rapid-fire comedy of this manga.

"In this apartment, a ghost of a dead girl was seen."

"SWEET, I'LL BE LIVING WITH A GIRL!"

moe loli ghost ...

time to create some Casper ? lolz ...

*instant follow*

"In this apartment, a ghost of a dead girl was seen."

"SWEET, I'LL BE LIVING WITH A GIRL!"

Positive thinking at its best :D

A Ghost a Pervert in a room

And that's how you completely and utterly exorcise an apartment of its female ghost resident.

Learn well, children~

yup, gotou has eaten everything indeed.

The "shooting beams" and "crucifix" gag was a reference to Ultraman. So our ghost knows about old TV shows.

Wahoo~ more cute ghost girl.  *reads*

so cute!! instant follow!

Gotta love ghosts who are afraid of scary things.  Also, this is pretty cute.  I think I've seen this manga advertised when I was reading Yandere Kanojo.

Grrr I tried to reply 2 times and it didnt work... this is my 3rd and last try!

Dunno about this, I think it's pretty possible that it was ref to higurashi. I, for myself, never have met in any other media, this kind of idea (needle in rice ball).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics