Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 41votes)

Like a Bird

Alt Names: alt 새와 같이alt With the Bird
Author: Hu Eun
Artist: Hu Eun
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Like a Bird Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

19 Comments

such a beautiful story 

I just finished reading the series on Naver and I think the name should be "With the Bird" not "Like a Bird". "Like" and "With" can be said in the same way but in the context of the story, it should be "With" not "Like". It'll make more sense in the ending.

Thanks alot for the update! *v*

I like this!! :D 

and Ibi is so pretty. I wish I could be like her... xD

Thus far, this is really cool~! The story telling is somewhat abstract in a way, which is interesting.

Aww I caught up without realizing! >.<

I'm really loving this webtoon so far! Can't wait for the next update!~

I'm a bit confused as to what happened when the snake showed up... can anyone explain it to me?

This whole story is rather confusing. Tho i do like how his friend burns down his house just to get him to move, im a fan of characters that eschew halfmeasures

I'm a bit confused as to what happened when the snake showed up... can anyone explain it to me?

She got hit by truck.

Wow, the eyes of the prophetess.. And some heavy revelation..

This is great so sad im crying manly tears.

Again, Thank you, EGS.

She look so pretty at the end <3

Still waiting for the story to start. It seems like it should be worth it.

Thank you EGS, for bringing us all those gems

Thanks EGS as always!

This looks like it could be great.

Looks intriguing. Art's nice. Followed.

Will follow^^ seems nice :)

Seems like it has potential, followed.

Thank you EGS for the release :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics