Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 125votes)

Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli

Alt Names: alt 蒼柩のラピスラズリalt 苍柩的青金石alt Soukyuu no Rapisu Razurialt The Blue Coffin of Lapis Lazuli
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake & Kikuchi Seiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifty years ago a witch died leaving behind what was called the "Witch's Legacy" ... Fifty years have passed and it is now the modern day where it is said that whosoever collects all 99 pieces of the Witch's Legacy or "Witchcraft" will be granted one wish

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

190 Comments

Got beaten to it T_T I ain't even got my raw to tl with yet lol good job on the quick release

Thanks... and yeah... we just had the stuff... and we liked it...

Thanks all for reading! I am now working on chapter 2 of this!

got a subtle “umineko no naku koro ni” vibe from the first chapter, but still lacks a tragedy element

Got beaten to it T_T I ain't even got my raw to tl with yet lol good job on the quick release

Thanks for the release :3. This should be fun.

Spoiler

Liking the first chapter, has a pretty brisk pace to it but I like that. Good job on the quick release.

... And now for something completely different.

Why is Al from FMA trying to kill him?

Meh, the more I read manga the more I'm unphased by the same silly setups. First, the "Collect all of X and get a wish", then the "My parent collected debt now I'm screwed over by it" combined with the "I'm living in the same house as a girl who will be my obvious love interest". Why is everything so unoriginal nowadays?

Whatever, I'll see where it goes from here but this first chapter was so bland it hurts.

kinda rush for a 1st chapter huh!?
secrets going to be unfold all ready in the next chapter>.>?

anyways.....

still insta-follow

i like the battle scenes.. >^ -^b

really seeing alot of mayo chiki personalities ahhaha

So far so good.

But the author really need to improve in drawing battle sequences. The first fight look ugly and the way the girl use katana is so wrong in many way.

looks like a fun read, thanks Njmanga! :P

seems interesting, thanks

thanks njmanga

Looking good so far, keep up the good work.

Nice... Thanks the hard work. 

I hope everyone enjoys the series I literally scanned it 8 hours ago from the new comic alive, got script 6 hours ago and edited release and released it now, and guess what there is a chapter 2 in the same issue volume of the magazine, look forward to it everyone its get even more better

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics