Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 125votes)

Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli

Alt Names: alt 蒼柩のラピスラズリalt 苍柩的青金石alt Soukyuu no Rapisu Razurialt The Blue Coffin of Lapis Lazuli
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake & Kikuchi Seiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifty years ago a witch died leaving behind what was called the "Witch's Legacy" ... Fifty years have passed and it is now the modern day where it is said that whosoever collects all 99 pieces of the Witch's Legacy or "Witchcraft" will be granted one wish

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

190 Comments

still looks like an interesting manga cant wait for more, thanks for the translations Deus Ex Scans

I'm totally going to start taking tabs on how many cliches I find in this manga. Number should rack up pretty fast.

lol lol

I'm totally going to start taking tabs on how many cliches I find in this manga. Number should rack up pretty fast.

4P contract let's go

Just once, I'd like to see a contract sealed with legitimate pen and paper, just for the sake of something different. Or even a contract sealed by brofist and handshake, this "every contract is sealed with a kiss, oh, and the girl is always really pretty" thing is frustratingly overused.

And for a coffin that's been completely unused for several generations, she sure has a lot of personality and thought. You'd think she'd be at least a little sleepy or groggy after all that time. Hell, I can't even function in the morning without some coffee, and she's been out for a hundred years.

Arnt we assuming she was sleeping, she is a witchcraft item meaning the rules that apply to human do not necessarily apply to witchcraft items, who said she is human she is a witch craft item, do witchcraft items get sleepy lol, coffin could just of been suspended animation meaning not asleep just frozen in time until the right person she can contract with approaches the item

The girls are really really really really cute :DD

Looks promising, thanks for the pick-up! Cliched, perhaps, but it still goes on my follow list as that's the way I like em.

Spoiler

Epicness!!! Three strikes and the girl's out!

Edit. There weren't enough "likes" so I removed the spoiler tags... But it seems someone put them back because it was too epic.

@theroadstopshere

fairy tail, Lucy's contract with the spirits are done in paper, or to be precise an agreement

someone ordered a bag of cliche situations?
I mean these mangakas nowadays aren't even trying to make an attractive history.

People cant be so negative my translator took a look at the light novel and it started the same way, and the light novel is already at 3 volumes, so apparently it gets better as the series progresses it started same way in light novel and the light novel is still ongoing

so contract sealed with a kiss, self proclaimed owner, and her dog servant, where have I seen this before?

Just once, I'd like to see a contract sealed with legitimate pen and paper, just for the sake of something different. Or even a contract sealed by brofist and handshake, this "every contract is sealed with a kiss, oh, and the girl is always really pretty" thing is frustratingly overused.

And for a coffin that's been completely unused for several generations, she sure has a lot of personality and thought. You'd think she'd be at least a little sleepy or groggy after all that time. Hell, I can't even function in the morning without some coffee, and she's been out for a hundred years.

Bringing reality into the mix?! It would make the story more believable and push the 4th wall making the story seem "fresh." Too bad it's already too late for this manga...I believe it'll get axed.

MidoriKitzune
May 01 2013 04:11 PM

Uhh cliched.. overused... not really good in any aspects of it q.q..

The 99 Witchrafts things.. seems a bit stolen from soul eater..

Overall it is a mix of:

-Soul Eater

-Rozen Maiden

-Hayate the Combat Butler

-A bit Harem Generic

-And a grain of comedie...

Failling to build up any tension.

"Hello there nympho sister"

"Hello there clearly stateing i am your Dog now, do Uncle"

"Hello 3 Lovely Girls and one  Guys Triangle with him in the mid."

...Rushed, wont go long~

I'm getting kinda tired of the whole "dog this/servant that" setting. Feels like this is going to be a series where every female introduced is tsundere and annoying.

I will not be happy if she also turns out to be a tsundere.

Mm, so the deal is sealed ;o

I can't wait to mine that!! (i'm sorry)

who knows, she doesn't have enough scenes to tell what sort of character she'd be. fast c2 though, thanks for the release!

"an owner and a dog (servant) at once"...

so she's one of "those"...

I'm disappoint...

Cool, but this is a really slow start. Heres to hoping it gets really good.

There is no way that guy is going to be living that house without at least fathering a few babies from those two.  Sometimes I wonder if like could be that interesting instead of this normal boring routine.  Harem all day

expanding his harem one by one...

Not bad. This looks fun!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics