Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 125votes)

Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli

Alt Names: alt 蒼柩のラピスラズリalt 苍柩的青金石alt Soukyuu no Rapisu Razurialt The Blue Coffin of Lapis Lazuli
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake & Kikuchi Seiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifty years ago a witch died leaving behind what was called the "Witch's Legacy" ... Fifty years have passed and it is now the modern day where it is said that whosoever collects all 99 pieces of the Witch's Legacy or "Witchcraft" will be granted one wish

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

190 Comments

And like that it has ended. Thank you Njmanga for your hard work and dedication!  d('.'d)

And it's over...

Oh, well. That was short.

And I like the art, but the writing is nothing to write home about. Heres to hoping the LN is better written.

*see the cover*

i thought the seal on her chest is said to be blue?

Anyone know where to read the LN?

One more chapter left which is more like a epilogue to first arc coming within next few hours

Thanks You Thank You Thank You! For translating this manga. 

One more chapter left which is more like a epilogue to first arc coming within next few hours

These light novel promotion sure are popular. "sigh" Just when the manga was getting interesting...... 

The manga already ended?!

g64NJ0t.gif

why does this have to keep happening...

Guessing this was another LN promotion manga.. I was really enjoying it... oh well. Onwards to last chapter.

new cover!!!!

also, pretty nice action. not regretting following this for a moment.

So this series' manga ended last month at chapter 11. Have no idea if Deus Ex plans on finishing it, since they dropped that Dragon series when that ended too.

Yea, it's for his family, not cause he is a boy and felt useless in front of his "sisters". Surely isn't cause he want be the "cool boy who save the girls". Sure, it's for his family xD

Well, Touya already saw naked almost all of the female cast. Good job.

IsoO5Sh.png

Alphonse please stop.

0FbiXBU.jpg

Am I the only one that is disturbed by the way the MC's body looks on 29 page of the last chapter?

lol i never noticed that. i don't think he has a dick or its just really really low down

hMNVGEY.png?1

pedo-smile_o_gifsoup-com.gif

like-a-boss-andy-samberg.gif

Am I the only one that is disturbed by the way the MC's body looks on 29 page of the last chapter?

nNYXm2E.png

Fucking classic

the more he says family family the less i hear harem harem like why have a family when u can have a harem my good man also lapis not being flat is a change of pace for loli's i mean she's got certified c cups or heavy B........nice 

Demo.... Tsk Tsk...... Boobs don't make Lolis.... Its their soul!

I agree boobs have nothing to do with it(my belief). Though it does seem to follow a general trend for age. If said character is an adult(lets say late teens and up) then she will always be flat or as good as anyway. If character is of a more questionable age(i.e your going to jail) then all that matters is that cute face, and a general aura radiating cuteness. Height and bust size no longer seem to matter, going any further than being that kind Onii-san and your dead, especially if you get caught :)

To add some credit to my belief check out "Tonari no Raenzel W", even if you only read the description and look at the cover pic.

hMNVGEY.png?1

With his "witchcraft" she says...

I dunno, man. She's got what looks like smaller-end C cups. That's out of loli range.

Demo.... Tsk Tsk...... Boobs don't make Lolis.... Its their soul!

Spoiler

2co3k1t.jpgLoli!!!!!!! MOAR LOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno, man. She's got what looks like smaller-end C cups. That's out of loli range.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics