Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 43votes)

Kick no Onee-san

Alt Names: alt キックのお姉さんalt Kick no Oneesanalt Kick the Girl!alt The Oneesan of the Kicks
Author: Inai Yuuto
Artist: Inai Yuuto
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akiyama first came across seeing Hana in the corner of the television screen when some nameless female kickboxer was being interviewed. Since then, he was smitten and went to all three of her matches, but then all of a sudden, she stopped competing and he became at a loss as to what to do. But then he runs into her by accident on the street on his way home from work and discovers that this woman, who wants to become the world champion, is far more complicated than he could have ever imagined…
Go to Kick no Onee-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

61 Comments

why did it appear on the front page if it was not updated?
Who cares if it's cliché ?
As long as it keeps making you want to read it, it's all good !
Anyway, I sure would like some update!
:( just when it was getting interesting, rycolaa drop dead :(
Looks interesting ^^
i can see what golgo meant by cliche. while the setup is unique, the MC is the typical cliched ordinary guy who becomes infatuated with some girl with star qualities. he's made even more cliched with his fantasies and ulterior-motive laden behavior, taking advantage of the girl's low-points.

if this isn't cliched, i dunno what is. hoping for more development though, it can still be a good manga. interested in seeing hana's circumstances and why she is where she's at
o_O is there a new chapter or am I seeing things.. (Came up on the the front page)
i liked it XD so far it doens´t look like cliche but even if it is,so what? there are many great cliche manga :D
cliche what the hell you talking about nothing is cliche cause nothing goes the same way, it not like it happen in the same place and the same hour and seconds and mili-seconds. But i wish to see more of this so plz if anyone has this manga plz upload or give me the raw site.
Has this been dropped? It's been 9 months since the last update.
more chpater pls~
this seems to be way cliche, but still interesting so far. Hoping for more :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics