Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 43votes)

Kick no Onee-san

Alt Names: alt キックのお姉さんalt Kick no Oneesanalt Kick the Girl!alt The Oneesan of the Kicks
Author: Inai Yuuto
Artist: Inai Yuuto
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akiyama first came across seeing Hana in the corner of the television screen when some nameless female kickboxer was being interviewed. Since then, he was smitten and went to all three of her matches, but then all of a sudden, she stopped competing and he became at a loss as to what to do. But then he runs into her by accident on the street on his way home from work and discovers that this woman, who wants to become the world champion, is far more complicated than he could have ever imagined…
Go to Kick no Onee-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

61 Comments

Decent premise, but that Akiyama is everything that's wrong with typical, boring Japanese male characters all rolled into one weenie, simpering package.
So I guess the main character will be crippled 4 life if someone doesn't help him out.. : (
So I guess the main character will be crippled 4 life if someone doesn't help him.. : (
MORE MORE I DEMAND MORE I WANT MORE!!
what the hell with thoes faces he do

and why im the only one who post here?!
every thing was fine tell chapter 3 and bam gay from no where
Thank you for the update
Rejoice! an update!
And bam, egregious transmisogyny. No work is complete without making fun of those weird trans women! Ugh...
Don't like, don't read.
The author obviously doesn't know anything about martial arts, right? Moreover the story is so lame, guys, how can you like it? The MC is like a 15 years old teen boy...
this project is alive, rycolaa is alive. hooray
Thanks for the release..
It's alive... O_O

haha, part of his delusion(?) came true

Not bad i look forward in what is going to happen next.
Never really like those faces when the mc makes a pervy face, it's not funny.
uwahhh great manga
Odd. Usually when this happens, it's an update in some other language--but there are no such. Maybe some new group did a chapter but they have a waiting period & it won't appear until 36 hours or something?
This manga is the best.
Moooore chapters
unless some1 suggest this to group who tend to do mangas that have been dropped
I remember reading this about a year ago. I always thought it was a shame nothing new was released in a while.
if there is anyone interested in translating it, then plz contact me, I can clean + typeset it!
ryColaa seems dead so we won't see any more of that unless some other group picks up the project...
I got my hopes up when I saw it on the front page, then had them dashed...Thanks Batoto. Thanks a lot.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics