Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 237votes)

3D Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 3D Girlfriendalt 3D 여자친구alt 3D φιλενάδαalt 3D彼女alt Real Girl
Author: Nanami Mao
Artist: Nanami Mao
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsutsui Hikari is an otaku, and he mostly avoids social life. Hikari has only one friend at school, who is also a social misfit, and he is mocked brutally by most of his classmates for being creepy and weird. One day, he ends up having to clean the school pool with Igarashi Iroha, who appears to be pretty much everything he hates in real-life girls. She skips school, has a blunt manner, doesn't have female friends, and seems the sort to be promiscuous. However, she is friendly to Hikari, and even stands up to the people who make fun of him. Hikari's bitterness and trust issues lead him to say pretty harsh things to Iroha, but she never dismisses him as creepy. After a while, it starts to look like Iroha may become his first real-life, 3D girlfriend! Will he be able to handle it?
Go to 3D Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Time Skip question New Window KINT43E
  • 1 Replies

488 Comments

It's pretty interesting.  Don't necessarily like the art style, but interesting.  I wonder what the girl's deal is though.

The female character is kinda interesting tbh; cool and dominant. The girl is:

Spoiler

Welp, add another Shoujo to my list of follows....  it's totally manly to read shoujo.  What are you looking at?

Definitely follow!

Kids these days (oh god, I'm already old) are a little too flippant about sex. They don't tend to appreciate the seriousness of it. Sex with the wrong person, or at the wrong time, can mess up their lives more than they could ever comprehend.

Best to just wait for adulthood, and ideally some level of financial capability by which to deal with the occasional consequences. Especially unexpected pregnancy and STDs. That shit sucks.

Not that my little internet rant in the comments section of a scanlated manga is likely to have any effect on anyone.

The male lead is my kind of guy. I mean, I can't help but appreciate and sympathize with him. The guy even though he felt disgusted by the girl, the people around him... he still has courage to stand up and even though he got kissed.. he didn't go all panicky and emotional, which I find realistic.

If you find disgusting something... it's very rare a kiss will change anything. Plus, I'm delighted where the emotions aren't underrated. I mean, in shoujo you see someone acting like a jerk and then a kiss deletes all that? Really... it's delusional.

Oh my gosh a shoujo manga without a super-hyper heroine squealing over every cute thing or whining about not being cute/feminine/whatever. This actually looks good. Please stay this way...

Lol an otaku as love interest in a shoujo manga. What comes next? A hikikomori? Anyway, followed.

Interesting. Followed!

follow <3

Hmm being someone with social phobia an also being an otaku i can understand him pretty well.

Last word muttered...

"Eh?"

XD

After all that, and getting beat up, that's the last thing he can say.

Ahhhh I love shoujo manga where the lead is male, don't you drink-tea-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277407

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics