Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 237votes)

3D Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 3D Girlfriendalt 3D 여자친구alt 3D φιλενάδαalt 3D彼女alt Real Girl
Author: Nanami Mao
Artist: Nanami Mao
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsutsui Hikari is an otaku, and he mostly avoids social life. Hikari has only one friend at school, who is also a social misfit, and he is mocked brutally by most of his classmates for being creepy and weird. One day, he ends up having to clean the school pool with Igarashi Iroha, who appears to be pretty much everything he hates in real-life girls. She skips school, has a blunt manner, doesn't have female friends, and seems the sort to be promiscuous. However, she is friendly to Hikari, and even stands up to the people who make fun of him. Hikari's bitterness and trust issues lead him to say pretty harsh things to Iroha, but she never dismisses him as creepy. After a while, it starts to look like Iroha may become his first real-life, 3D girlfriend! Will he be able to handle it?
Go to 3D Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Time Skip question New Window KINT43E
  • 1 Replies

488 Comments

Dafuq. I feel like I'm reading seinen or josei here, the girl's got a grip with the guy (and the readers), and we never know what she's thinking. Plus the feels man!

I love this manga already.

the girl is unexpectadly more real than i thought she would be

Reads through the 3 chapters, my after thoughts........What?

shit just gor real, yo

Observation : for a person in her situation , I would do something more meaningful with my life so i could have less regrets , but she's being a bitch with him and in the end with her life !

P.S. a disease usually has symptoms that make you feel bad , usually crippling you , she must have lastseconduskickusthebucketus cuz she's running around being a bitch on all pages !

the Google- Sensei joke just craked me up 

Spoiler

I really hope this doesn't go down the 'girl-has-terminal-illness' path. It's so cliche. 

oh, F@ck me; it going to be one of those manga.....dammit i found another one....well lets see if i will have manly tears again or not...i feel like these kind of manga are a cheap way to sell they always end up selling well...

I cried when it was obvious in his face that his heart was crushed when she tells the truth/lie(?).  She's like the female version of the jerk boyfriend that's commonly in shoujo, just this manga gives a more realistic version compared to other shoujo manga.

This sounds a lot like my relationship lol

It's like someone threw a bomb full of feelings straight at my face.

The emotions...they're all over the place now.

I feel like someone just swung a hammer at my head.

Well even if they did leave the hotel, she's fucking his mind plenty. =_=

This TsunTsun has no Dere.

Tsuntsun!!!! Why didn't you say you say "Eh" in the last page!!!!!!

calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

Spoiler

Damn it Hikari..wonder if he's going to get friend zoned later on. Better hope not.

Okay....now i'm really confused with all the lying she's done or hasn't done....

???

wut?

But again, the fact that this is labeled as shoujo aside, considering the title of "3D Kanojo"  who do you guys think is the actual target audience of this manga?  Guys or girls?

shoujo or shounen, josei or seinen... If it's good people will read it! Being targeted to a certain audience (i.e. boys or girls) doesn't prevent left over to buy it... ^_^

Spoiler

Ahem...

What I mean is... this is such an adorable comic. I'm following it!

che carino!!!!!!!!!

The real question is, why does she want to go out with him even though she only has 6 months to liv.. *cough* I mean, til she transfers?  Maybe she's just naturally good-hearted and wants to help him out of his shell?  Ah well, this is interesting, so I'll just keep following.

Also.

Eh?

P.S.:  I need a Picard.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Mm, curious on how their 3D lives will go on from now on.

He has been trolled by her

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics