Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 112votes)

Onna no Ko ga H-na Manga Egaicha Dame Desuka?

Alt Names: alt 女のコがHなマンガ描いちゃダメですか?alt Darf ein Mädchen kein Sexy Manga zeichnen?alt Is It Wrong For A Girl To Draw H-Manga?alt Onna no Ko ga H na Manga Egaicha Dame desu ka?alt Onnanoko ga H na Manga Egaicha Dame desu ka?
Author: James Hotate
Artist: James Hotate
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukino Shiroi is the new cute girl in class, the kind of girl Kyousuke Kai can only dream about. Yet somehow they wind up going out together. It all seems too easy. But the girl has a secret: she draws the most ecchi manga he's ever seen. It's hard to say what will explode first, his heart, his mind, or something else...
Go to Onna no Ko ga H-na Manga Egaicha Dame Desuka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

226 Comments

So this really was true, her "hobby" (spoiler for c02)

• K.F likes this

The artwork is pretty nice

Story seems interesting...

Haha, just kidding. Following it for the boobs and you know it.

I reallyreallyreally hope this one doesn't get banned out from Batoto.

But if it's alright to post this one here, then I guess it doesn't have too much plot. ):

...i know you know what i mean

I don't think its gonna be banned from batoto, raws are quite 'mild'(definitely less 'ecchi' than HSDK, for example >_>; )

uhm

With a few exceptions ;)

I think the thing I'm most surprised nobody has commented on yet is how she already knew subgenres within H-manga, and that they were out of order without even having to open them up to see. I think you'd have to read a LOT to know it that well...

Maybe most important, that she actually cared they were out of order

Well seeing the title of the manga i think she draws H-manga or her family does  and has seen lots of reference material (meaning H-mags)

yeah he did Itokoi Chidori which was pretty sweet after all.

ya liked the itokoi chidori one XD

I think the thing I'm most surprised nobody has commented on yet is how she already knew subgenres within H-manga, and that they were out of order without even having to open them up to see. I think you'd have to read a LOT to know it that well...

Maybe most important, that she actually cared they were out of order

I reallyreallyreally hope this one doesn't get banned out from Batoto.

But if it's alright to post this one here, then I guess it doesn't have too much plot. ):

...i know you know what i mean

It's a shame this is only going to be three chapters. There was a similar manga series that was also short. Kinda wish they would be lengthened

:yay: thanks

James Hotate, one of my vanilla ~

So much win!!!

Shhh! Don't spoil the surprise!

Spoiler

I wonder how to mark the 1st - 3rd and the long serialization in Batoto ...

yeah he did Itokoi Chidori which was pretty sweet after all.

Shhh! Don't spoil the surprise!

Spoiler

A 3-chapter series kicks off with a 26 page chapter including color pages.

Only 3 chapters then?

Holy shit. That one is sure moving fast. In couple of chapters they'll allready start having babies..

I am not complaining.

Holy shit. That one is sure moving fast. In couple of chapters they'll allready start having babies..

story seems insteresting, i knda love the artwork > follow

hmm i forgot the two words..oh yea

INSTANT FOLLOW

No wonder i felt i've seen the art style before

an older sister who's noisy at night... :P

An ecchi manga within an ecchi manga. FOLLOWED

James Hotate has got to be one of the most original Pen name ever XD

James Hotate draws H-manga for a living. A lot of it. While this is not an H-series, it sure is ecchi enough as it goes along.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics