Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 73votes)

Dogs / Bullets & Carnage

Alt Names: alt ドッグス/バレッツ&カーネイジalt DOGS 獵犬 BULLETS&CARNAGEalt Dogs: Bullets & Carnagealt Köpekler: Mermiler & Katliam
Author: Miwa Shirow
Artist: Miwa Shirow
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sometime in the future, somewhere in Europe a city has many levels of underground, even secret dangerous levels that have answers to the past. Mihai is a retired assassin who has returned home to settle a vendetta and start a new life as a restaurant owner. Haine was genetically experimented on as a child, which led to him possessing dog like attributes. Badou is his clumsy chain smoking partner who becomes deranged when denied cigarettes. Naoto was orphaned as a child and has amnesia. She was trained to wield the sword. Their pasts are somehow connected to the secret underground and the organization that controls it.

Prequel:
> Dogs: Stray dogs howling in the dark
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dogs-stray-dogs-howling-in-the-dark-r891)
Go to Dogs / Bullets & Carnage Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic favourite character? New Window Alcruid
  • 1 Replies

68 Comments

TDX, our lord and savior, with the update!
I absolutly love this manga!!! Its definitely one of my favorite mangas!! But the book-releases (viz) take too long.

I don't know if the lack of backgrounds adversely affected the story though? In my experience, it just focused attention more closely on the characters. I didn't consider it confusing - but that's just me.

Anyway, thanks TDX for your hard work.

(crosses fingers for update)

• Ada likes this

naoto's fuckin' shit up today

I like it

This chapter...

Spoiler

Aaaaaaand I caught up.

Spoiler

Bah now I'm gonna be feeling sad for the rest of the day...

I just realized what this (and other stories on batoto by extension) need. A plot synopsis forum that's labeled spoilers and keeps updated.

I just figure that sometimes I forget things when there's so much time inbetween individual updates that I'm getting lost in what's actually happening, and the visual aesthetic of the graphic novel.

can't help you there, but I guess the closest thing would be the short digests at the beginnings of some of the chapters; 85 and 86 immediately come to mind

v
Good plan, maybe I'll do that once I get home :D

I just realized what this (and other stories on batoto by extension) need. A plot synopsis forum that's labeled spoilers and keeps updated.

I just figure that sometimes I forget things when there's so much time inbetween individual updates that I'm getting lost in what's actually happening, and the visual aesthetic of the graphic novel.

Is Ernest another "Nagato" clone?

It's been so long since I've last read this I have almost no clue what's going on...... Regardless thanks for the update!

Oh my god! Everything that just happend in that last chapter.... Words can't describe it....  Hopefully we can get an update soon!

... And, update.

I don't know how you made that happen. But do it again, please.

Oh my god! Everything that just happend in that last chapter.... Words can't describe it....  Hopefully we can get an update soon!

Ugh, the 'good doctor' plays seriously twisted mind games...

Spoiler

Also, I feel sorry for the twins, (they're somwhere in my top 3 favorites from this manga.)

I haven't read this in years, though it doesn't look like it updated as much since the last time i saw it.

I'm glad i found it again!

Thanks TDX! I almost forgotten about this series

The twins ;  ;

woooh! more chapters! 

Thanks S.C. and to the creators all the scanlators that have brought us to this point...

I must be dreaming I saw updates!!!

I don't have any problem with the missing backgrounds, as long as there is one to show where the action is taking place when the said place is changing

@Lokin: The OVAs cover only the Prequel of DOGS (Stray Dogs Howling in the Dark) and they definitely could've been made a lot better than they had been. :/
While I'm a big fan of Shiwa Mirow's art and design, but I have mixed feelings about this manga.

Sure, it has A LOT of potential when it comes to the plot.
Okay these are some of my complains(only reading up to vol 6 though 'cause I don't have much time(started reading today)(may contain spoilers):

Spoiler
This manga was is very interesting, and worth reading. However, like kyoshirou mentioned, the lack of background caused me some confusion while reading, and the lack of proper detail, but i've seen worst off of 07 Ghost where theres black and white straps drawn everywhere confusing the shit out of me.

The story is pretty nice, the characters are displayed with their own set of individuality, and the plot and world they live in is something to keep you interested througout the series.
an update?

AN UPDATE!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics