Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 139votes)

Brand New School Day

Alt Names: alt ぶらんにゅーSCHOOL DAYalt Un giorno di scuola nuovo di zecca! (Italian)
Author: Kano Yasuhiro
Artist: Kano Yasuhiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinjou wants to enter high school as a new man, since he had not been very popular back in Middle School. As he's trying to edge his way into society with his new look and personality, he happens to bump into Kurai Kako, a classmate from Middle School who had been just as invisible as he was. With her new look and personality, has arrived for just the same reason he has, and she's looking forward to snagging a boyfriend for high school. They'll just have to make a bet -- who'll get a boyfriend/girlfriend first?

(ITALIANO)
Shinjou vuole entrare al liceo come un uomo nuovo, dal momento che non era stato molto popolare alle medie. Mentre sta cercando di ritagliarsi uno spazio nella societ� con il suo nuovo look e la sua brillante personalit� , gli capita di imbattersi in Kurai Kako, una compagna di classe della scuola media, che è stata altrettanto invisibile. Con il suo nuovo look e la sua personalit� , è arrivata proprio per la stessa ragione di Shinjou, e lei è impaziente di acciuffare un fidanzato della scuola superiore. Faranno una scommessa: chi avr� prima un fidanzato / fidanzata?
Go to Brand New School Day Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

when i saw school days, i am afraid to read this manga but when i saw kano yasuhiro, my heart feel joy

At the end of Harisugawa didn't he straight up say that around halfway through the story he didn't know where it was going and just ended it?

he can make great story like pretty face and mx0, i think mx0 is best shounen manga after beelzebub. he was only unlucky

i can see this being serialized

I don't know.  I kind of like some of his stories, the problem is that they get progressively weaker.  I think he should partner up with an author and collaborate.

Also I wonder if the author even knows how he wants his stories to end before he starts them.

At the end of Harisugawa didn't he straight up say that around halfway through the story he didn't know where it was going and just ended it?

This guy should just partner up with some author and be the artist.

I don't know.  I kind of like some of his stories, the problem is that they get progressively weaker.  I think he should partner up with an author and collaborate.

Also I wonder if the author even knows how he wants his stories to end before he starts them.

This guy should just partner up with some author and be the artist.

I... I... really liked it. :c

It irritates me that KANO Yasuhiro works somehow gets axed, even though the art and story is AWESOME

It's cute.  I like it.  But it's clearly a one-shot.  I know some one-shots are sortalike pilots for a series, but this is just a cute self-contained story.  It's not designed for expansion, and I'm fine with that.

If this gets serialized Kano-sensei should make this into something along the lines of Zippy Ziggy where both protagonists are rivals. Gives the story a little more spice.

Heh, looks like this identity switch thing is a favorite theme of this author.

This one-shot is ok but I don't think it would garner enough popularity for serialisation. The author has made mangas with interesting plots but this one is just too generic. If this does get serialised the plot would need to be totally revamped, otherwise the author would struggle to keep it interesting real quick.

I'd like for a serialization, but doesn't most of this author's work eventually get axed?

I'm always up for Kano sensei's work.

so goood, can't wait for more, but it's a one shot so there will not be any LOL. Thank you :D

It's still a bit dull. I guess you could blame it on being a oneshot, but I hoped for something more, rather than something along the usuall lines.

I hope this manga isn't going to halfassed like his previous manga

...it's a oneshot?

No wonder this debut got color page
I hope this manga isn't going to halfassed like his previous manga

The vanilla is strong in this one. Not that I'm complaining.

always waited for something else from kano yasuhiro... i've re-read mx0, pretty face and karisugawa a few times already. glad to see something else from him.

not bad for one shot.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics