Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 54votes)

Treasure Hunter

Alt Names: alt 트레져헌터
Author: Huh Gyun
Artist: Huh Gyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Kim Jinho and Heo Chundo are trying to find ways to spend their lazy summer days. Suddenly, two women appear before them with a job proposition for them. Details? None, except that they will be "treasure hunting." With nothing better to do--and no other choice available to them--they are forced to accept. And so begins their journey of exploration, adventure, gags, dungeons, magic items, and guardian beasts.

Original webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/TreasureHunter
Go to Treasure Hunter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 15 New Window shionoro
  • 1 Replies
Topic Discussion raws seasson 3 New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 0 Replies
Topic the series is so awesome why does noone write in this forum??? New Window shionoro
  • 4 Replies
Topic Interest? New Window Skyrunner
  • 6 Replies
Topic raws, where to find them New Window shackle
  • 1 Replies

41 Comments

@sarualk: wow man, ever heard of spoiler tags?
Yeah TH2 is awsome hard to believe it's the same webtoon XD
This is a great webtoon that gets way better in TH2, both in art and story. I hope this gets more support.
Supposed to be an animation of this being made, but no news yet. TH2 season 2 e8 (fight scene, not much spoiler) http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/11142 This has the music that will be used in TH animation trailer, for anyone interested.
I want more! more!more!
great manwha, wish i could rate as 6 stars
This is pretty good. I'd just wish it didn't end in a cliffhanger. x_x
Not entirely sure where all of this is going, but it's an interesting read nonetheless.
this gets exponentially and epically better in the second season, so bear with it :D
the man whoose time flow backward???? ... hmmm.. original idea... very interesting .... *Cough*Ben*Cough*ja*Cough*min
that girl on the cover is not as pretty as i thought she was. shes frigging crazy!
Looking UltraMAN good.
i love this is ultra funny
hot chicks giant stone monster good sense of humor....treasure hunter i think you and i will get along nicely as long as you promise to keep doing what you're doing.
not bad but i really want to understand the story more so im looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Haha, that reference to starcraft cracked me up
looks good, thanks guys >_>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics