Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 74votes)

(G) Edition

Alt Names: alt G-Maru Edition
Author: Kawashita Mizuki
Artist: Kawashita Mizuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi Ecchi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young girl (Kaburagi Aruto) aspiring to become a shoujo mangaka, much to her chagrin, discovers she is fated to become a renowned hentai manga artist (thanks to a time-traveling robot named G-Maru who is also her biggest fan).
Go to (G) Edition Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

Sorry that I'm the 667th follower. :( Hm, yet another manga I dig translated by CXC. They have good taste.
Spoiler
I think there he can probably get his body back. After all, all he did was pawn it to some shop.

Spoiler
So theres a chance that he can recover his body?
@KelpTheGreat: I think you talk about 2nd story of ore x yome >> http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ore-x-yome-r944
This reminds me of a different manga with a similar plot. A time traveling thingy shaped like... well, a d**do... >_> comes to the past to make sure his parents get married or something. I think it was something like that? Does that sound familiar to anyone? PM me. =D
Yes I do. When an author did something I like, I feel that it's entirely normal to keep expecting for more. So far the constancy of her works (Ichigo, Lilim Kiss, Hatsukoi, and several one-shots where she treaded into delicate fields that other shounen mangaka did not have the balls to do) has built up my expectations so I know that she won't be a one-hit-wonder mangaka like Kentaro Yabuki. Good for you if you like your dose of genericity, but not for me. As you said, "everybody need a change of pace", I too need a change of pace from the repetitiveness of manga cliches.
@attis you expect the author to always make something you will always like? this one is good for me, and everybody sometimes need a change of pace
I love Kawashita drawing style but has she done anything good since Ichigo and that succubus manga? This one is kinda meh...
This last chapter was... amazing.
even if i don't like all of kawashitas works (or not even that many of them) i do really love the art style!
@Cydric: Yeah iirc she got told her art was too shounen-y for shoujo and so she became a big-selling shounen mangaka :P
I wonder if this is somewhat of a parody of Kawashita Mizuki life? Maybe she wanted to do Shoujo but ended up doing Shounen Ecchi
I wish Mizuki-sensei becomes ero mangaka herself.
wow rage much syockit?
@syockit: I think you're being a bit to rude
Umm... "Stealing"? Do you understand what "parody" is?
Yeah enough of stealing directly from Doraemon. We shouldn't make it too obvious, so let's not make it a door…
Instead we mix in Jojo stuff. Go Sticky Fingers! Anywhere Zippers!
Arrivederci
Very funny, but leave all seriousness and sanity at the door.
SPACE-TIME POLICE.
AWESOME.
Photo
TsundereChan
Jan 10 2012 03:57 AM
lol love this author

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics