Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 84votes)

A-bout!

Alt Names: alt A-BOUT! (市川マサ)alt A-Bout! (ICHIKAWA Masa)alt A-Bout! - เก๋าเกรดเอalt abootalt Um-Ataque! (Ichikawa Masa)alt Uma-Luta! (Ichikawa Masa)
Author: Ichikawa Masa
Artist: Ichikawa Masa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mitsumine High School is known as the school with the most juvenile delinquents in the country. The students are so violent that even the teachers are scared for their lives. Sunahara is the leader of the first years and is the strongest dude of his class. But when the transfer student Asagiri Shinnosuke makes an appearance at the school, he starts taking down names and kicking up dust like a tornado. If the students thought things were violent and unpredictable at Mitsumine, they haven’t seen anything yet since Asagiri is here to become the champion of the school.

Sequel:
A-bout!! - Asagiri Daikatsuyaku Hen
Go to A-bout! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic raws? New Window Nightshade_q8
  • 1 Replies

70 Comments

Am I the one who want to see female characters?

I love this manga, and love it more because it has no fanservice and focus on the fight. However as a female reader, I want to see female character tho. It is ok if the girl end up as tsukomi :'v

Wish granted!

Am I the one who want to see female characters?

I love this manga, and love it more because it has no fanservice and focus on the fight. However as a female reader, I want to see female character tho. It is ok if the girl end up as tsukomi :'v

thank y'all for the update

Thank you for the update.

laugh so hard at those perfect shot!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! 

This is one of the few stories that makes me laugh out loud!

this manga is simply great xD so funny and the action aint half bad! more updates please! keep up the great work Neptise Scans!

kekekke, here's to hoping for frequent future updates!

haha I love this manga I was laughing so hard during the beach chapter :-)

Contains Image:

Spoiler

if anyone wondering what's jambalaya is, this is it, its ingredient depends and varies in many countries, for mine instance, usually chicken and regular cow meat,

i heard japan people love to use seafood ingredient inside it

you can even make universal ingredient, just bunch up every meat there is aswell

A very good manga.

LOL, this is hilarious. I love reading about delinquents when there's not fan service!

haha nice episodes :) Funny guy.

hahahah

Chp 14 pg 15... I'm dying oLord. Read the chapter from beginning :D

instafollow. great sense of humour

I like this so far :)

Small nerd-rant: 

At the end of chapter 7 the line "X,Y and Z from outer space have arrived" is not a reference to John Carpenter's The Thing, but to X from Outer Space which is a incredibly horrible and funny Kaiju (big rubber monster) movie that you should really watch if you get the chance.

damn a lot better than what i thought going on the description alone 

The kind of delinquent manga that has been proven to be great. Good humor, strong and stupid MC, and plenty of fistfights.

Sooo f*cking entertaining :)

finally! update!

His legend!! Damn cliff hangers

The MC got what we always cheer upon; baka-ness, strength and badass attitude.

Totally great series.

More please.

followed! I like this main character he is pretty funny

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics