Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 26votes)

Black★Rock Shooter - Innocent Soul

Alt Names: alt ブラック★ロックシューター イノセントソウルalt Black Rock Shooter - Innocent Soulalt 黑岩射手-天真之靈alt 黑岩射手-Innocent Soul
Author: Huke
Artist: Susuki Sanami
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows a girl in the "Threshold" (狭間, Hazama), a world beween Heaven and Earth. "Impure souls" — those that could not ascend to Heaven with the burden of their own weight — have drifted to this world of constant warfare.

Related:

> Black★Rock-chan
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/black%E2%98%85rock-chan-r1361 )

> Magi-Cu 4-koma - Black★Rock Shooter THE GAME
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/magi-cu-4-koma-black%E2%98%85rock-shooter-the-game-r6671 )
Go to Black★Rock Shooter - Innocent Soul Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

30 Comments

Nice read, anticlimatic ending though.

Spoiler

This is one of the best stories I have read recently. I didn't expect that much, not even closer. 

Although it makes some mistakes that can kill the experience a bit.

pretty good. but the ending is kinda anti climatic

I'm really glad I read this, it was a really good short manga^^

Best adaptation of BRS form all the merchandise, but still the ending seems somewhat lacking to me.

Even thought it's was so short the story is great.

-___-a well, I totally didn't see that coming

Spoiler

And it's over, I hope our next BRS story will be a long lived one. T-T

Q~Q the feels @-@
Sad, chapter 11 is sad ;_;7
*soul gem
My god, her grief seed turned black. She turned into a wi- Wait......
I don't understand what's happening after chapter 3. It feels like reading Blame! and the end of Biomega all over again with how much I can't catch
Damn. For once I feel sorry for Dead Master.
Ryu-sama well damn, and here I thought we might get a long lasting BRS comic, maybe the next one will give us that.
Dice Warwick, I think BRS ended at Chapter 12. We're working on both Chapter 10 and 11. And trust me, those are an amazing chapters. Wait for them. :3
I will truly love to see how this story will evolve. the first anime was ok, and the second was fun, but nether of them had any lasting ability, this manga on the other-hand has potential for long life, I think chapters 10-12 will give use enough information to know if this will keep gone for 20-50-100- or more chapters.Lest's just hope the writer has something real good in mined for us.
BRS was originally just character art by the artist huke, but ryo of supercell, who was still in the early days of his growing popularity liked the design so much that he decided to make a song about her. The song was a hit, and with the growing popularity of vocaloids and ryo, BRS kinda got carried along on that wave. Helps that huke is a pretty kickass artist.

And here we are now, with shitty anime and quite a decent manga.
I do enjoy the series but can someone explain to me why the series seems to have gotten so much attention (ex. merchandising chain)?
I only got interested reading this cause im a One Ok Rock fan.
Oops. When I got it you guys were credited. I switched it to No Group as per the group assignment section. I couldn't find any evidence in the images themselves that chapter 1 came from any particular group. When a group is proven, credit will be given (although I've been too busy to check this site every week)

As an asside, thanks for the good work at E-Fans (and of course Nika). It really means a lot to us readers.
I'm part of E-Fans Fansub and im gonna say something. We did NOT scanlated the first chapter of BRS. Somebody else did it before us. That's why we couldn't upload the first chapter under our name (and also because I couldn't find a download link for the first chapter in english).

BRS 7 will be done by this saturday or sunday.... I hope so.
I love this one because there's no human counterpart!!
Its a good series so far. Once there are more chapters things will probably get even more interesting.
Overall I really like this rendition. All the BRS mediums have such different interpretations but I find this one flows on it's own nicely.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics