Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 64votes)

Petit Petit Tantan Petit Tantan

Alt Names: alt プチプチたんたんプチたんたんalt Petit-tanalt PopPopTanTanPopTanTanalt Puchi Puchi Tan Tan Puchi Tan Tanalt Puchi Puchi Tantan Puchi Tantan
Author: Ujiie Tozen
Artist: Ujiie Tozen
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyday life in Amatera Chateau Girls dormitory.

Provocative high school girls and Dog action
Go to Petit Petit Tantan Petit Tantan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

74 Comments

Hah!! Always so funny, thanks a lot It's Magic! Scans!!

Her left hand... Looks like she felt his ass XD hah!

im shipping for megane, but now half-san is the best girl

Hah! Hilarious, thanks a lot It's Magic! Scanlations!!

He wasn't expecting her to actually hug him lol. I wonder what the glasses girl is going to do about this.

Dat title~

Naked under the gown? Just what is that vet doing at work o.O

And there it was, Read the whole of Chapter 16, thinking OK the pun is coming any second now, the doctor seems too normal, and finally last page.

The Steam Guard strikes again!

xD I love all the 4th-wall troperific humour! Thanks It's Magic Scanlations and KidCongo for this awesome manga!

8D

Spoiler

Awkward moment .jpg

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/06/11/p/read51b75a9b130bc/img000001.png

Lady, just wait until you get pregnant from the wooden horse.

It's a doghouse XD

Mm, well.  It's amusing, but at the moment it falls a little flat compared to SYD.  It's Ujiie Tozen though, so hopefully it'll start shining soon.

Ooh! I hope we will see more of our new male protag! Also, kudos to him for holding his shit in that situation.

male character with romance interest appear!!

finally i can read this happily

I hope this manga will as good as SYD even surpass it. First and second chap are nowhere near his prev work though. Lets just see and wait how things will "mess up".

its funny bc its true, the dog scene that is

Still a little light on the sex jokes :(

OMG Amakusa Shino from SYD! Follow!

finally something else from touzen ujiie... i enjoyed SYD, and i have high hopes for this as well

"The catchphrase is Females x Dog"

Based on my time on the internet, this phrase worries me deeply.

I think you are overreacting...I take it back

"The catchphrase is Females x Dog"

Based on my time on the internet, this phrase worries me deeply.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics