Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 285votes)

Eyeshield 21

Alt Names: alt アイシールド21alt 光速蒙面侠21alt ES21alt Eyeshield21alt 아이실드21alt المقنع 21
Author: Inagaki Riichiro
Artist: Murata Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From Viz:
Wimpy Sena Kobayakawa has been running away from bullies all his life. But when the american football gear comes on, things change--Sena's speed and uncanny ability to elude big bullies just might give him what it takes to become a great high school american football hero! Enjoy all the bone-crushing action and slapstick comedy that this heartwarming coming-of-age story has to offer.
Go to Eyeshield 21 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Eyeshield 21 New Window Taijutsu363
  • 8 Replies

43 Comments

I gotta agree with Obsolete but then again there is a reason why there are no top-class sprinters from japan. there is a reason why the fastest sprinters are black because there is a difference in bodies.

shin training to beat sena and sena trying to beat panther are two different things.
A great manga, little skewed on japanse physiology versus american, but thats okay. Hardcore stereotypes, but good geographical research.
loved the manga gonna re-read it and am i surprised by the amount of people following it maybe because it already ended?
Loved this manga, but the ending match was so so.
A fantastic series, but the ending could have definately been better.
Spoiler
Started reading and I like it alot but the whole stereotypical black guy thing is a bit much sometimes. Reminds me of Chocolove.
Ah man! This manga makes me laugh out loud pretty much every chapter! Hiruma is my favourite character, hands down.
oh my.. this is such a fantastic manga, may aswell be one of my top favorite mangas.
i love this manga
Easily THE best Shounen manga I've ever read. Beautifully executed, and great characters. One of the best points about it is that there's no character overload. Despite having a CRAP ton of characters (as American Football has a lot of players per team), aside from the main cast, only a few key players from each team are given face time and backstory. Coupled with original designs, you'll never find yourself wondering who a character is, or mistaking characters for other characters. (I'm looking at you, Prince Of Tennis) Art is average at the start, but evolves over time. DEFINITELY worth reading.
Definitely one of the best mangas out there, even as a shounen.

Just the ending is a little... underwhelming...
Yeah, this is one of my all time favorite mangas, and that's by far, non stop humor and sports action with some of the most unique, memorable characters you'll ever see.
I love this series. I think that's pretty obvious. Hiruma just kills me in some scenes, so hilarious.
I would have read this series just for Hiruma. I love it, definitely a must read.
This is probably my favorite sport manga as well as one of my favorite manga
worth a re-read
Just thinking about starting this series because I've heard its a good sport manga, then saw the second to last chapter name. lolwut? wincest?
Hiruma \(^_^)/
one of the best sport/shounen manga, YA-HA!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics