Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 53votes)

Ahiru no Sora

Alt Names:
Author: Hinata Takeshi
Artist: Hinata Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports SportsTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: He’s short, weak, and has just transfered to a new school. Kurumatani Sora is the main character in this story who loves basketball. He has been shooting hoops ever since he was little and has been trying to grow tall just like his mother, who “used” to be a basketball player. What happened to her and what Sora will do at the new school is all up to you to find out!
Go to Ahiru no Sora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 8 Replies

112 Comments

Feels like the Slamdunk Days \o/
thanks to dordz and buro to make this manga a little less of a burden, thanks for helping guys!
Sugoi~~!!
It's "the big guy" who won. I think she was just talking about the challenge and the things Sora said
I'm confused. Who won? Fair enough the big guy says he won but they talk at the end as if the little guy won.
This is the only sports manga i enjoy
Theres no romance tag so im assuming its either not gonna be there or its only gonna show up in a few chapters
no, there is no romance, not yet atleast :)
Is there Romance? ._. cause if there is I will watch.
i think i'll be inspired (not to play baseball, no). i'll give this a go. <3
yep it is, ^_^
this manga is awesome,

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics