Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 53votes)

Ahiru no Sora

Alt Names:
Author: Hinata Takeshi
Artist: Hinata Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports SportsTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: He’s short, weak, and has just transfered to a new school. Kurumatani Sora is the main character in this story who loves basketball. He has been shooting hoops ever since he was little and has been trying to grow tall just like his mother, who “used” to be a basketball player. What happened to her and what Sora will do at the new school is all up to you to find out!
Go to Ahiru no Sora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 8 Replies

112 Comments

damn.....
Bad Sora it's not nice to lie to your mother.
AHMAGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great new double release, thanks Pinoymanga!!
So Eyeshield 21 with the thriling sports stuff, and that's a good thing.
@ d1ab1o
yup, good call on the info, I guess I'm just saying in the real world I wouldn't buy it. It lends to the plot and all and i love this manga but,,,,,,well, your mom's in the hospital for going on years, you ain't seen her in going on as long, you live down the street from the hospital,,,,,,c'mon, any son's going to see his mom on his day off whether he's won the big tournament or not.
awesome double release, thanks Pinoymanga!!
svines85 - Chapter 16 and chapter 66 explains why Sora and his mother are still seperated
Yaayyyy! great new release, real sports action excitement
The whole mother/son seperation continuing still isn't totally clear to me. Maybe I'm dumb, I've been accused of that before.
Great new releases, thanks!
wow it's rare how an innocent like main character suddenly turn in to a badass!!! and doesn't it like making the main character team the enemy now?
That last page on Ch. 78 was badass. Reminded me of Slam Dunk, when the main team came off the bench. I love sports mangas.
Yaayyyy!! Great chapter, thanks for the new release.
Oh, there. The translators finally fixed it. To your surprise, a LOT of readers i've encountered aren't exactly knowledgeable about actual rules. So its good you guys took the effort to correct the mistake. Keep up the good work.
chapter 75 fix with a definition of goal tending from wikipedia, ^_^
capslock hurt my eyes, lol, anyway, we'll fix it for you kids to take a rest on the goal tending issue, it's no big deal since we all know what goal tending is, right?
I forgot to put the " on my first post. That's not my definition. That's the translators definition given on the middle panel.
SMH
IM QUOTING THE TN NOTES. READ IT ON
http://vatoto.com/read/_/95838/ahiru-no-sora_v10_ch75_by_pinoymanga-scans/13
THE DEFINITION THEY GAVE. I KNOW WHAT A GOALTEND IS PEOPLE.
@invoker09 that's not goal tending dude don't hate if you don't even know the rules Goaltending is a shot where the ball is on the way to the basket or already falling with a chance to fall through but suddenly the enemy team either catches it or blocks it the team that shot it will be provided with 2 points or 3 points depends where they shoot
It is explained but they should take out the TN note cause it will confuse people who aren't familiar with the rules of basketball.
First at all thank you very much for this excellent manga
invoker09
although in the manga it is explained so it´s ok
Goaltending = if the DF commits a foul during a shot and it misses, the shot still counts.

I don't know what basketball they're playing but the translators certainly do not know what the meaning of goaltending is. *FACEPALM*
a double release! enjoy!
yup... but it's all good uno.. I'm taking a vacation next week
whahahahha >:D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics