Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.22 - 91votes)

Nanka Kanojo ni Inumimi to Shippo Ga Haetan Daga Ore wa Dousurebaii?

Alt Names: alt なんか彼女に犬耳としっぽが生えたんだがおれはどうすればいい?alt Somehow My Girlfriend Grew Dog Ears and a Tail, But What Should I Do?
Author: Bonchiri
Artist: Bonchiri
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day a guy's childhood friend randomly grows dog ears and a tail, but what can he do?
Go to Nanka Kanojo ni Inumimi to Shippo Ga Haetan Daga Ore wa Dousurebaii? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

297 Comments

It feels like I discovered the pains and sorrows of the tortures of the medieval times. With such ancient english and not only it's ancient, it's also wrong... pure torture.

Now I know how to torture scholars from the same time age as Shakespear.

Thy methods do indeed bring confusion to my gourd...

random + moe = followed.

Don't know why but i like the previous typestetting, kinda goes with the drawing of the manga

yeah, same, but... its barely readable...

• Biv likes this

Don't know why but i like the previous typestetting, kinda goes with the drawing of the manga

What's this? lol

more typesetting please, no other reason to continue reading this otherwise xD

It's like Japan has an obsession now on who can make the longest title on their work.

Well... maybe they're finally starting to have legal issues with all those weird long names all over the place. Like they make their name so weird and long that it's mathematically impossible that someone has used it before. I mean in europe picking a name without extensive research is like jumping headfirst into a minefield.

Maximum ??????

haha...what is this??

Followed though

h doujin storyline totally.

that was random

2976b3dfa2d3f31a8d6484d24626cba5.jpg

What did i just read...

Follow hoping this will make sense later.

Holy shit. They uploaded normal typesetting! How dare they ruin the flawless work of the previous upload!

Read this manga with h-logic in mind make it acceptable in a sense. But without it, nahh, no clue wtf is going on.

And why the f an intro chapter being like, what, 7 page total? Balls.

Well, he managed to typeset properly on the last panel.. not like I mind at all lol

It seems quite a few of us enjoyed it haha

the typesetting burns so much :(

wdf is this, i donno if i was laughing at art or the typesetting ...

actually, mspaint supports word typing so why "draw" the words all the way??

Not like I dislike it, it kinda fits the art

Tips: if you can't afford "Photoshop" try "Paint.net"  a free, open source, software which have much better apps than ms paint (it has multi layer which is awesome for a free software)

No Offence but I have a hard time to read.

Was the typesetting the comedy? If so it's great, had me laughing all the time xD

Between the MS Paint typesetting and the art that even I can draw better than... I don't know why I'm following this.

oh god please don't ever typeset like this again

My eyes are bleeding from trying to read this, and I'm not quite sure what's going on, but that's a cute dog.

Alright then! Following.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics