Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 187votes)

Afterschool War Activities

Alt Names: alt Afterschool Military Activityalt 방과 후 전쟁활동 (하일권)
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Afterschool War Activities Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 122 Replies

443 Comments

Hey man the purple spheres can kill us if we touch them! , lets rest right next to them, tag you're it !

Welp. At least their faces were kinda funny...

But what the heck, why would they even take their break over there?

JUst start reading..and base on what i see so far... i give it 7/10 kim237.jpeg

Very awesome, thanks a lot for the new chapter SCS!!

Sounds neat? Seems like this has a really slow start.

Reminds me of World War Z....

Very awesome, thanks a lot SCS!!!

Even with proper romanization, chances are it's not read right. Japanese is way easier.

Anyway, this is a promising start, with very well-made characterization right off the bat. I could almost see a movie, the pacing was so great...

This author definitely makes good stuff. The art may be... original, but welp, I can stand it all right.

@God: Regarding the romanization of names;

http://www.hangul.or.kr/M4-4-2e.htm

"(7) Proper names such as personal names and those of companies may continue to be written as they have been previously."

So basically whatever our translator is most comfortable with, though we tend to follow the official rules in most cases. I know Sungdong should really be Seongdong, but meh. Let's just say we aren't too fussed on this matter :)

In any case, thanks for your interest!

I'm pretty excited about this one. Also, the author is pretty entertaining.

Though I have to ask about the romanization of names: is it done according to the official romanization posited by the National Language Institute (eg 어 = eo, 아 = a, 으 = eu, 우 = u, etc), or is it done by historical precedents? I know that the romanizations of Korean names haven't been as clearcut as Japanese names (especially for 이 -> Lee), so I was curious.

I was waiting for this to be translated since the day I saw it got 60k votes in first chapter on Naver :D

And since we have Ha Il Kwon as the author and SCS as scanlators, it is an absolute follow.(At least for me)

Also mature tag is probably about heavy drama, right? Or will there be people exploding actually? Anyway, we will see as we go on.. Thanks~ a lot~

many character introduced at once, but the introduction is smooth, *following*

That last part made me laugh haha 
I'll be following this -w- XD 

Instant follow :D I liked the author's previous work "Annarasumanara"

Very good so far, thanks a lot Supreme Cream Scans!!!

read it and i must say it's pretty interesting for a manhwa , followed .

I'll watch this as I am a fan of the author

intriguing, to say the least... the recording sections are good fun too. thanks supreme cream!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics