Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 187votes)

Afterschool War Activities

Alt Names: alt Afterschool Military Activityalt 방과 후 전쟁활동 (하일권)
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Afterschool War Activities Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 122 Replies

443 Comments

I wonder why he want to kill him.

nice followed!

This story is gripping me.

Great new chapter, thanks Supreme Cream!!

Very awesome, thanks a lot Supreme Cream!!!

Well, honestly, what retard came up with ONLY 2 meters security distance when that thing kills you if you get any closer?

Might as well add at least one meter for safety's sake in case someone accidentally gets  too close 

But hey, that was one hell of an wtf moment for them when they were thinking that they are fine when outside of 2m range and all of a sudden a small one gets off it and attacks them

But holy hell, if the explosion gets stronger with the size of these things, I am really wondering just how big the explosion is going to be if they managed to get rid of one of the big ones^^

this is getting really intense !

cool, thanks a lot SCS!!

Duude... This manga... The drama element is awesome. And i would say that the reactions are like 99% acurate.

Spoiler

Might as well ask why people are allowed to hang around in zoos after a man climbs the railing into a lion's den and gets mauled to death.

The general belief in the story was that the medium sized spheres were not dangerous unless one gets too close, so as long as people follow the rules no one gets hurt. In fact I can think of several instances in real life where people get even closer to dangerous objects than the characters in the story. For example when people stand right up to the edge of train platforms and when people walk on sidewalks. As far as I know most sidewalks and train platforms are built right next to roads and trains with nothing separating them and fast moving cars and trains are pretty dangerous. People don't seem to mind being near those so I don't find it so unbelievable that they don't mind being near the purple sphere as long as they kept the safe distance.

Hahah , ok , that was good :) But i want moar chapters :(

Interesting concept of aliens, reminds me Solaris a little.

I like the dark humor.

Blanks to keep people away from the sphere, rather than defend against it. The guards were posted only after the death of a student.

Why would the real soldier have blanks on guard duty?

Aaaawesome, good stuff, thanks a lot Supreme Cream!!

Pleaaseee update this!

I can't read the raw on Naver since it's 19+  OTL

I really reaaalllyy don't want to go through the trouble of making another account (can't read korean...).

Thanks in advance, Supreme Cream Scans!

So far so good.

Spoiler

who knows but now they what those things are capable to do

Haha i didn't expect this manwa to be so bloody :D I like it.

tentacles that go boom and now you're dead.

Spoiler

Uh oh

This is so interesting yet easy paced, every single chapter.

Very awesome, thanks a lot Supreme Cream Scans!!

we sure didn't have to wait long for the action to start.........that should make  things a little more real for the kids 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics