Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 46votes)

Mirai Nikki Redial

Alt Names: alt 未来日記リダイヤル
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Prequel:

> Mirai Nikki
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mirai-nikki-r555 )
Go to Mirai Nikki Redial Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

79 Comments

Hell yeah! Mirai Nikki is back!

YESSS!!!! Ty so much Psylocke Scans, you guys are awesome!!! ♥

working on it now :3

i want moreee

3h0Ha.jpg1st pic: "At first you're like "awww~ I want a yandere girlfriend"

2nd pic: "But then you're "ohmigod, please don't kill me!"

He's really milking this isn't he?

Given that I've seen The Star of Milos which is the epitome (so far that I'd seen) of milking a franchise, I believe this is still on the bright side. I've greatly enjoyed watching Mirai Nikki roughly 4 months ago and finished reading it today, so I welcome this timely release to bridge the in between gap.

I don't think anybody could complain about more Yuno. Besides Yuno, that is.

He's really milking this isn't he?

You're kidding right? I hope you're kidding. If not, you've obviously never had a crazy girlfriend.

I'v seen many comments from guys who think a crazy stalker girlfriend wouldn't be bad. Those people must never have had an actual girlfriend before or something. I'll say from experience, girls like that have violent tendancies towards you, others, or themselves. Waking up to my ex climbing through my window with a baseball bat or standing in the rain staring at my house from the sidewalk is effing scary. Then there was her attempted suicide. I broke up with her because she attacked my mom ffs and she tries to kill me and herself. Crazy bitch.

First of all, they were kidding. Second, I doubt many people really believe an obsessed stalker girlfriend is nice.  Third, if what happened to you really happened that way why didn't you um... A.) Call the cops. B.) Tell the girls parents to get her some obvious psychological help. C.) CALL THE FREAKING COPS (yes I know I said it twice but I believe the point should be stressed as stalking is illegal in most parts of the world.) Fourth, your probably being treated as a troll because your statement about the girlfriend is completely overthetop and the insensitivity you have towards her (IE: "crazy bitch" ) proves that your just as bad as her since you didn't even seem to comprhend that she needed mental help rather then just getting called a "crazy bitch". Finally, stalkers in real life are no bueno but as Mirai Nikki is based in a fictional world where a deathmatch was being dictated by said world I can think of very few people I would rather have on my side than a girl obsessed enough to do whatever it takes to keep me alive. (admittedly I would try to reign in her crazy because I don't want to be tied to a chair and drugged but, still) So yeah all in all Yuno <3 Yukiteri forever. Happy End

Fuck yeah !

just seeing the cover of this and i was like

Spoiler

...she's baaaack~

never expect sarcasm to work out on the internet

lol is this the usual parody after-sequel?? cause' it sure feels like it

i find it hilarious someone took my comment seriously, and even funnier that they didnt catch the sarcasm O.o.  the internet is a very funny place.

as for reality, i am sure we have our fair share of stories from being stalked, to working at rape crisis centers, to being jumped by your ex's boyfriend/girlfriend.

but hey who cares, no one complained how unrealistic it was for harry potter to use magic and have a 26 year old actor!

Our favorite Yandere is BACK!

What we like in fiction does not really reflect our views on reality. Some might like a badass that doesn't give a care about other people, but maybe not so much in reality.

Same with tsundere's and maany other things. Like hentai. It's not because you like seeing or even drawing a certain theme that you'd like it in real life...

whoa, a sequel!? I didn't expect that. :P Yay moar Yuno~ <3

I know this might be seen as feeding a troll, but I have to back up Chore Boy here.  Until you've been with someone who would easily go beyond what most people consider "normal", you just won't understand.  Stalker/psycho exes are really frightening for the ones involved.  A really good friend of mine and myself had to intervene on behalf of our mutual firend to stop a stalker ex.

She dumped him, so he called her and said that he would drive to her place and shoot himself in front of her.  Regardless of the gender differences, psycho exes are nothing to make light of.

~~Dos

Regardless of IRL psycho exes, I DO think FakeHero had it right, as in it was all too exaggerated, and Chore Boy can't threat a simple joke as a joke.

@Chore Boy

Here we all love Yandere, crazy girls, and Yuno, and we simply don't care, what they are to have in real life. Here it's funny, we will joke about, and if you feel offended, just don't read it! Deal With It!

I know this might be seen as feeding a troll, but I have to back up Chore Boy here.  Until you've been with someone who would easily go beyond what most people consider "normal", you just won't understand.  Stalker/psycho exes are really frightening for the ones involved.  A really good friend of mine and myself had to intervene on behalf of our mutual firend to stop a stalker ex.

She dumped him, so he called her and said that he would drive to her place and shoot himself in front of her.  Regardless of the gender differences, psycho exes are nothing to make light of.

~~Dos

Reality is stranger than fiction.

and I agree with that

Never seen anyone try so hard to lie. Here´s a pat on the back pal.

~~Dos

You're kidding right? I hope you're kidding. If not, you've obviously never had a crazy girlfriend.

I'v seen many comments from guys who think a crazy stalker girlfriend wouldn't be bad. Those people must never have had an actual girlfriend before or something. I'll say from experience, girls like that have violent tendancies towards you, others, or themselves. Waking up to my ex climbing through my window with a baseball bat or standing in the rain staring at my house from the sidewalk is effing scary. Then there was her attempted suicide. I broke up with her because she attacked my mom ffs and she tries to kill me and herself. Crazy bitch.

Never seen anyone try so hard to lie. Here´s a pat on the back pal.

best girlfriend ever, she really likes to take the lead if yu no what i mean

best girlfriend ever, she really likes to take the lead if yu no what i mean

Poor Guy xD

It doesn´t matter in which Universe you are,

SHE knows where she can find you....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics