Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 33votes)

Fate/Extra

Alt Names: alt フェイト/エクストラalt Fate Extra
Author: Robi~Na & Type-Moon
Artist: Robi~Na
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In cyberspace the battle between magicians unfold. "Fate" might not be "Fate", and now, the new Holy Grail War has begun! Based of the PSP game of the same name, "Fate/Extra"

Alternate Stories:

> Fate/Extra CCC Fox Tail
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/fateextra-ccc-fox-tail-r10808 )

> Fate/stay night
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/fatestay-night-r2340 )
Go to Fate/Extra Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

Saber is too overly cute in this manga..

You can say that again!

Spoiler

Saber is too overly cute in this manga..

anticlimatic indeed.

Thanks for the translation.

That chapter and especially that fight seems somewhat anticlimatic, doesn´t it?

God, it keeps surprising me how the manga can rush->take it easy->rush again.

Y'now, all the tension of going into the arena, discovering info about the enemy's servant, fighting them and their traps etc was just trashed away.

Well, Shinji's week was quite boring anyway. I just hope they don't do the same thing on the following weeks, as these are rather interesting.

Page 21,

Thats just too sexy for me to handle..

Spoiler

OK well the manga has gone on pretty much a completely different tangent than the game

at least there's rin being <3

Let the competitions begin. Rin was kawaii this chapter also.

Ah yeah, I also played it, but I'm only on the fifth week with Saber, been distracted with other games.

The bunch of people in the first day is just meant to attract readers (the seller point) - after all in the manga he practically loses his memory - and he still met Red Saber in a similar manner, so the mangaka can freely 'reset' it to the same start point as the game.

This is just a 'catcher' chapter~

I'm sure you'll want it to move fast once they start reaaalllyyy slow with the main story~

Well, the second chapter was certainly way less rushed then the first one. I guess what you said holds true.

I'm also in the fifth week, although I'm playing Archer ^^

Acolyte, no, this is clearly not a direct adaptation from the game. The game starts at a far slower pace and introduces you to key characters later on, such as Tohsaka and Leo.

The manga adaptation just floods you with information at a ridiculously fast pace, badly written lines and action that just... well, does not happen.

There is no Cu Chulainn x Vlad on your first day. There is no Rani demolishing the school (at least you don't see it).

This can turn out well if they slow the pace a bit and be a bit more expositive. Fate/Extra is a RPG-ish Visual Novel. In other words, it's TEXT DUMP AND INFO DUMP. It is meant to be somewhat slow at the beginning.

Ah yeah, I also played it, but I'm only on the fifth week with Saber, been distracted with other games.

The bunch of people in the first day is just meant to attract readers (the seller point) - after all in the manga he practically loses his memory - and he still met Red Saber in a similar manner, so the mangaka can freely 'reset' it to the same start point as the game.

This is just a 'catcher' chapter~

I'm sure you'll want it to move fast once they start reaaalllyyy slow with the main story~

Acolyte, no, this is clearly not a direct adaptation from the game. The game starts at a far slower pace and introduces you to key characters later on, such as Tohsaka and Leo.

The manga adaptation just floods you with information at a ridiculously fast pace, badly written lines and action that just... well, does not happen.

There is no Cu Chulainn x Vlad on your first day. There is no Rani demolishing the school (at least you don't see it).

This can turn out well if they slow the pace a bit and be a bit more expositive. Fate/Extra is a RPG-ish Visual Novel. In other words, it's TEXT DUMP AND INFO DUMP. It is meant to be somewhat slow at the beginning.

@soranokira it's clearer a bit if you play the game o_O I think this is a direct adaptation from the game, not reorganized for manga. (Which means, being thrown to an unknown world - not knowing why are you there in the first place, and figuring things out as the story go on)

I'm...lost.

i finished fate/extra while playin red saber and... yeah this manga appears to suck balls.

Agreed. This is just ridiculous

i also finished the game 3 times using Saber, Caster & Archer.

There will be a F/E manga about MC and Cas-ko released this summer.

Hope it will be translated, too.

I like both of the female servants.

She's still cute, sexy, strong, and dangerous.

brb, need to wipe drool off.

Remember the dress itself is not see-through, but rather she is letting people see.

Spoiler

Wow, this was epic, like seriously especially Red Saber

I actually haven't finished the game, which I should, because I still haven't found out the protagonist's backstory..

@kyujyu The intended atmosphere of the game at the beginning is like that, pretty accurate. There were a bit more detail than I remembered from the game though.

But yeah. Red Saber ftw.

i finished fate/extra while playin red saber and... yeah this manga appears to suck balls.

I could tell you but I don't know how to make a spoiler tag.

Now I have to finish the game.

With no prior knowledge of Fate Extra, I don't understand the 1st chapter at all.

Is the story telling/dialog sucks or is that the intended atmosphere of this manga?

Red Saber is a Char. She guarantee to be 3 times better

Red Saber and Baseball Cap Saber (April Fools Day Saber) are my two favorites!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics