Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 94votes)

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Z

Alt Names: alt 問題児たちが異世界から来るそうですよ?乙alt Mondaiji tachi ga Isekaikara kuru Soudesuyo? Zalt Mondaijitachi ga Isekai kara Kuru sou desu yo? Zalt Problem Children are Coming from Another World, Aren't They? Zalt Проблемные дети из другого мира? Z
Author: Tatsunoko Tarou
Artist: Sakano Anri
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakamaki Izayoi, Kudou Asuka, and Kasukabe You have tremendous psychic powers and are bored with the regular world. An envelope arrives for each person, and when each opens their envelope, they are stunned to see the scenery around them change to a world they had never encountered before. They've been summoned by the Black Rabbit to help the community "No Name" to overthrow the Demon lords.

> Spin-off of Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mondaiji-tachi-ga-isekai-kara-kuru-sou-desu-yo-r7728 )
Go to Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Z Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happened to the new chapters? New Window mhyr1104
  • 0 Replies

172 Comments

Rabbit Meat

Spoiler

I dont think this is also a sequel since I have some info on the following events of the LN after the anime's end let's just say this is a spin-off story so we can enjoy more KuroUsagi trolled by Izayoi... cause we do know they are the perfect manzai couple

Somebody should translate the light novels...

They are translating it in here: Baka-Tsuki

Spoiler

Somebody should translate the light novels...

Very recommended for anyone who already finish the anime series ...

(it seems the story continued at the point the anime ended)

but I recommend to watch the anime series first if you haven't done so ...

BTW, I can't get enough KuroUsagi being trolled around ...

lololol ...

(oh yeah, she have nice body too ... =3= ...)

and by "meat" in Japanese, this might also mean sex slave / body / flesh ...

I want her body too!

Poor Kuro Usagi, everyone wants her for her body.

*opens batoto*
*saw manga*
*click link*

*stare at cover*

*insta Follow*

*read*

*finish reading*

*typing comment*

*hence*

Dat face........

Priceless.

>read this

>open torrent client

>dl all the anime episodes

.- .

Oh my GOD, they way they drew Kurousagi's reactions is priceless! Also, I'm super happy that this now has a manga the anime was so short, but was awesome, and now the story continues!

YES!

hmm i like it, doesn't feel like anyhting is missing to me except the anime was short which was kinda depressing.

The comedy though is the best just as good as seitokai no ichizon or better.

@soranokira

From what I can see this manga is the sequel of the anime since It said it takes place 3 months after they get there and the anime is from when they arrive.

Honestly, this series can only be considered decent. There's something about this series' plot that nags at me but I can't pinpoint what it is.

Have the same feeling actually. Maybe this weird happy-go-lucky mood?

Honestly, this series can only be considered decent. There's something about this series' plot that nags at me but I can't pinpoint what it is. But, http://vatoto.com/read/_/164664/mondaijitachi-ga-isekai-kara-kuru-sou-desu-yo-z_ch1_by_cxc-scans/25 and Kuro Usagi is really cute and an awesome character that kind of makes up for its lack of supporting information/background plot development.

The art is pretty good but the main characters are so ******* annoying...

Unique personalities = Annoying

Is that how it goes, nowadays?

I love it haha

The art is pretty good but the main characters are so ******* annoying...

The anime was well done and the fights were some pretty good ones (OP main character in a good way).

Instant follow. Love the anime, manga usually better :P

Heh. A petty hamburger-maker battling those three at once. HAHAHAHAHA.

judging by the cover ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics