Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 131votes)

Baka ga Zenra de Yattekuru

Alt Names: alt A Fool Arrives in the Nudealt A Naked Idiot Coming at Full Speedalt Ein irrer Flitzer
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Ida Hiroto
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “I,” an aspiring novelist who can’t land a hit, a normal college student.
Kai Shouko, a female college student writer who produced a string of hits.
During the welcoming party of our university, a naked idiot suddenly barges into my life.
Go to Baka ga Zenra de Yattekuru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

119 Comments

Wow.

Stunned that so many missed the message.

I can´t be the only one that love this from start to finish. The ending (well, the entire manga) mirrors reality, is harsh, is cruel, and the things you lose when you chase your dreams. But something that only manga can do this manga did with greatness, it also shows the undying will, that even with all the shitty things that comes with failure, passion and dreams never dies.

For men, men never stop dreaming.

Masterpiece, that what this work is. I´ve not read anything like this for a incredible long time. My thanks to you roankun, for the pure awesome translation, so much gratitude for being able to read it. Thank you.

5/5

I like to think the GF is probably still wanting him. Hell, she seemed pretty adamant about him so /shrug. It's possible she's waiting for that idiot.

I do think they were the same person ftr. The way they presented it was pretty awesome.

That was a sad end

That last chapter would have made a great one-shot, as an ending to the overall story it's a bit dissapointing.

what a fucking shitty ending this was

was that axed or what? it had potential

what a fucking shitty ending this was

WHAT A TWIST!

Eh? Are they the same person or something O_O
If so how come the MC never notice. I meant they would have the same face aren't they?

I think they don't quite look identical, he just based the design loosely on himself since the personality was part of him already. Then as his behaviour changed and his black hair grew out, he noticed this physical similarity and decided to embrace it. So he styled his hair after him.

And heck, if they do look identical, I'm sure he could subconsciously prevent himself from realising somehow. Wouldn't be the strangest thing his brain has done.

Eh? Are they the same person or something O_O

If so how come the MC never notice. I meant they would have the same face aren't they? 

I'm glad he

Spoiler

nvm, delete this please

It's not bad. Reminds me of the movie fight club a bit. I'm assuming the naked man is his illusion/alter ego.

Yeah. Possibly something born from his indecisiveness

I am calling split personality disorder I'm sure some one's said it before but that's my guess

i'am completely lost in the last chapter 

the guy who want to become novelist now look like the naked guy or what?

Been a while since I felt so inspired by a manga, and the flame within is relighted again. A very moving subject executed with finesse and thought.

5/5 and followed.

It's not bad. Reminds me of the movie fight club a bit. I'm assuming the naked man is his illusion/alter ego.

Spoiler

Spoiler

That cliffhanger...or one of the 2 guys came up with a good story or the streaker stole one of the MC ideas.

Damn cliffhangers! , sankyu for the update c:

i never really thought about it before, but what are the MC and naked guy's names?

And he didn't sex her up? Impressive.

On a completely unrelated note, Japan's birth rate is still declining. Mysterious huh?

Spoiler

...this reminding me of binbougami ga!

and her body physique might be infinitesimal................................

hahahahah 

xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics