Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 234votes)

Citrus (Saburouta)

Alt Names: alt Citrus (SABURO Uta)
Author: Saburouta
Artist: Saburouta
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From Yuri Project:

Fashionable Yuzu imagined the first day at her new school she transferred to after her mother’s remarriage a bit differently; she didn’t know it’d be an ultra-strict and conservative girls’ school. So instead of a sweet high-school romance, she butts heads with the stern student council president Mei – who turns out to be her new step sister. And she has to learn that hate and attraction are often not that far apart.
Go to Citrus (Saburouta) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Citrus New Window Swifft
  • 3 Replies
Topic Saburouta New Window SayuriKaze
  • 4 Replies

265 Comments

MC feels really cute. yuri-licious~<3

Ch 2--Ahhhhh, whut?  Well, the MC's got guts and a certain style to her, I gotta admit.

shit just got real !

Instant follow. It looks it could be a fun manga to read. 

It does seem interesting although to be honest, the plot seems a bit contrived.

Rule of thumb: Hot male teachers that look nice on the outside are actually rapists.

Only if they work in a Girl's School. All that flesh for the taking.

Rule of thumb: Hot male teachers that look nice on the outside are actually rapists.

Yaaaay! Moar yuri!!

Interesting, it says it's a doujinshi. What's this based off of?

Spoiler

It's not a doujinshi, it's a newer series that currently I believe has 3 or 4 chapters in Yuri Hime. I've seen the raws of chapter 2 and 3. I like this one so far and can't wait for the next chapters to be released.

:D I like where this is going.

I like where this going hhhehehe

tumblr_m08a5mzoOi1qmrqk9o1_500.jpg

Story seems like it tries to make you think indifferently for the MC at early parts of the chapter, but as the chapter goes you get the sense of feel that you can understand her to a degree. It's worth the read so far. Recommended^^!

Looks interesting. Caught my interest.

Doujinshi does not mean it is based off of something. Doujinshi means it's a self-published work.

Interesting, it says it's a doujinshi. What's this based off of?

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics