Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 234votes)

Citrus (Saburouta)

Alt Names: alt Citrus (SABURO Uta)
Author: Saburouta
Artist: Saburouta
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From Yuri Project:

Fashionable Yuzu imagined the first day at her new school she transferred to after her mother’s remarriage a bit differently; she didn’t know it’d be an ultra-strict and conservative girls’ school. So instead of a sweet high-school romance, she butts heads with the stern student council president Mei – who turns out to be her new step sister. And she has to learn that hate and attraction are often not that far apart.
Go to Citrus (Saburouta) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Citrus New Window Swifft
  • 3 Replies
Topic Saburouta New Window SayuriKaze
  • 4 Replies

265 Comments

Yuri is purest form of love. Deal with it.

I've always hated this sentiment, and I'm a fan of yuri. Pure love is pure love, period, regardless of gender.

The more I read this the more I really dislike the characters. Everyone's acting like either an idiot or a dick. Or both. Really typical shoujo-ish stuff.

Their personalities seems to have change too.

The more I read this the more I really dislike the characters. Everyone's acting like either an idiot or a dick. Or both. Really typical shoujo-ish stuff.

I say, these two

Spoiler

You guys can read chapter 6 on mangago

Or you can just download it or wait a couple of days instead of supporting scumbags that blatantly ignore the translators and remove the first page which clearly says it's not finished and not to upload it on readers.

You guys can read chapter 6 on mangago

Well....that didn't develop how I expected.

Still depressing though :x damn cliffhANGSTer

Yuri is purest form of love. Deal with it.

Moreeeee <3

So it seems that guy from shoujo, you know, the dark-haired, brooding hero who acts like a jerk but it's OK because he's got secret sorrows, translates pretty well to yuri, huh?

(Which sounds cynical, but no really, I'm enjoying this)

Lol, we made the same observation!

Gah, when's the English translation of chapter 5 coming out?! I can't wait! Uuuhh ;_;

Yuju thats a nice development!!

Yessssssshhhh.... nice indeed....

I just realized that this is basically a hot yuri version of Love Lab.

Yuju thats a nice development!!

is that a rape face?

So it seems that guy from shoujo, you know, the dark-haired, brooding hero who acts like a jerk but it's OK because he's got secret sorrows, translates pretty well to yuri, huh?

It does seem to be that way huh?  Hopefully we'll see a slight turn-around in Mei's character in the next chapter or two.

I can already tell that I'm going to absolutely despise the Vice-President character.

Pretty damn good, although I do think it started out kinda weak, it's really picked up steam.  Also,

Spoiler

it's good, glad I saw the new update and tried it, thanks a lot Yuri Project!

Ch 4 is out at Yuri Project

Spoiler

@ThelittleTpot "horrible parents/guardians"? Who? The grandfather?

I absolutely am hooked! this manga has very good art along with  a fast pace story-line. Although it is fast there is still enough build up. I am a psychology buff so the relationship in the eyes of the dark hair women is almost a reach for control since she has found that she rarely had it in the past. However the light hair girl is kind and has fallen in infatuation with her causing her to go the extra mile for the dark haired girl. I can't wait to see what happens. 

There's just something I don't think I'll ever understand about people who keep defending their horrible parents/guardians.

The suspense...

Err... x'D This one sure has it's own pace. : D

@Purple Library Guy: It get 'better'

in Ch 3 (from just skimming through the raws and recognizing a few kanjis here n there)

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics