Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 187votes)

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Alt Names: alt 僕らはみんな河合荘alt Oh, poveri noi! - Tutti a casa Kawaialt Somos Todos Parte do Complexo Kawaialt We Are All a Part of the Kawai Complexalt 我们大家的河合庄
Author: Miyahara Ruri
Artist: Miyahara Ruri
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Usa, a high-school student aspiring to begin a bachelor lifestyle, moves into a new apartment only to discover that he not only shares a room with a perverted roommate that has an obsession for underaged girls, but also that another girl, Ritsu, a love-at-first-sight, is living in the same building as well!
Go to Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

254 Comments

Sweet. I guess it's fine that this manga isn't being translated anymore, then.

@valar84
Unfortunately, it's not that easy.
Apparently, 河合荘 really does mean "Kawai Village". The "kawaisou" you mean would be written かわいそう instead

I think the title's translation is incorrect. The title means, in Japanese, "we are all pathetic". "Kawaisou" has nothing to do with "kawaii", it means "pitiable", "pathetic" or "poor" as in "poor me, I never get what I want" (except it doesn't have the insulting connotation of the English word, it just means what it says, deserving of pity).

XD "You are a creepy person, please come with me to the police station for a while" XDD

Now that cop knows how to do his job XD

wow when he said "the four great perverts" i thought for sure PervySageChuck was one of them. i thought i had it figured out when Mr.Late Catbug and Horn were immediately the next ppl that came to mind.

Just find this manga today though seinen + slice of life search so my reply is late.

I don't know about other people but I know(Cydric-kun)Catbug is a great man not a great pervert.

lovely story, can't wait for more!

This feels like it was made for me. Couldnt stop laughing every page. 

Super hilarious! :rofl: Would definitely be waiting for upcoming chapters!
OH MY GOOD!!! GRANNY UNDIES :ROFL:

Sorry MC only Ayasaki Hayate can be dense as **** also having no delicacy and can still get the girl to like him in the end. He's just extremely unlucky when it comes to money matters.

Granny Panties, GG!

You were so close to end the chapter in a high note, Usa.

That guy has not delicacy.

wow when he said "the four great perverts" i thought for sure PervySageChuck was one of them. i thought i had it figured out when Mr.Late Catbug and Horn were immediately the next ppl that came to mind.

Hah!! Very funny, one step forward and two steps back for our beleaguered MC............thanks a lot Wofly Scans!!

extremely funny. keep it coming
I remember reading the first chapter a while ago, and I forgot the name. Didn't know no one picked it up till now, keep it up.
very good, thanks a lot Wolfy Scans!!
lol that omake in chater 2...
Seems pretty good, very cute, thanks a lot Wolfy Scans!!
This reminds me of Mahoraba. Waiting for more ~
I kind of want the kind of protagonist that'll respond to that invitation with a simple 'Acceptable'.
And 30 chapters later
Spoiler

Sigh
Bury myself in boobs? COUNT ME IN!
I thought i never would see an update for this, but guess what, i was wrong, and that make make happy,

"sometimes be wrong could make you happy".

i should make a proverbs book.

manga really is inspiration.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics